Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can anyone else never smell themselves?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by light green, Jun 4, 2009.

1. I was wondering if anyone else can blaze all day long and not smell pot once, but as soon as you're out an about you can smell the guy who smoked before he got there from a block away.

if that happens to anyone else can you explain why?

2. well when i smoke i can smell weed at all lol thank god for insense

3. Yup, I know exactly what you're talking about. I'll smoke up, spray myself down with some cologne or something, brush my teeth, etc. I'll think everything is all good and then I run into someone I know...."Dude, you smell like weed".

fuck..

4. After smoking, the smoke has been in all of your lungs/nose/mouth, so you can't tell that you reek because the smell is stuck there and you're used to it.

But give it 15-20 minutes, and if you didn't wash your hands or grab some gum you'll be able to smell it on yourself (If you haven't aired out well that is).

But when some guy blazes and then winds up behind you in line at the movies, his fresh-baked condition and the fact that you haven't smoked in a while makes it so you can smell him.

Hope this helped.

5. you're the man.

6. Thanks man, you are too.

7. your both the man

8. ha not really if im baked, thats why its good to have someone come over that has not yet blazed to see if your rooms smells or not lol.

9. Dude my friends walk in my house all the time like "Dude it reeks up in this bitch" and I'm like "Really?"

True story.

10. ha and then you get pissed because you dont want it to smell and are mad that they pointed out the obvious

11. Nah bro...then we light up, and smoke until they can't smell it either

12. hahahhaha :)
    :smoking::smoking:

13. I don't think I've ever blazed all day and then done the town at night. But as a semi answer to your question I usually can't smell things strongly anymore but I get paranoid about the way I smell so I become really obsessed with personal hygeine when I'm smoking.

14. i thought this was about people not being able to smell their own awful B.O.

lol

15. /me raises hand

Ye... I can't smell anything anyways however

16. that's awesome, thanks for the link