Can anyone diagnose me?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Incommision, Dec 18, 2013.

1. This has only come up, and it could be due to the increase workload I've been taking on lately with my job and starting to go to the gym again but I have a sharp pain pretty much around my bicep area of my arm. I only really noticed it last night, it hurts to flex as well as extend. Not too sure what it could be, usually if I'm ever hurting for a day or two I just know it'll eventually go away however I've never had this sharp pain before... not sure what to make of it, I'm assuming I'll just be able to rest it/wait it out however if not just wondering what you guys think?

Thanks!

2. a doctor or a good chiropractor can definitely diagnose you.

3. Do you work in an office? Could be the angle you're fucking with that mouse/keyboard with. I get that shit all the time, but it's more around my elbow, sometimes extends to my neck. Doesn't help that I've to text relatively often too, which only aggravates it.

4. overworked maybe? dehydrated maybe? rest and drink plenty of water to replenish the muscle tissue  

5. Lol how are we supposed to diagnose you over the internet?

Anything we could tell you would be a shot in the dark at best. I'd go see a doctor who can, you know, actually look at you lol.