Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone confirm this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BiH Herbalist, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Well, the other day I was browsing the forums due to boredom and happened to stumble upon a thread that mentioned that Tobacco and Ganja go well together and the hits are hard.

Being a bit of a broke, I decided to mix up a bit of tobaccy in my spliff and it was the hardest hits I have ever toked.

However, heres the problem.

The hits are hard as hell and are instantly uplifting but I stay high for only like 20 minutes.

Anyone else have a shorter high with tobacco?

2. I've always felt that tobacco takes away from the high unless smoked after peak

3. Same. Sometimes i wait to smoke a cig so i dont ruin it. It doesn't completely amke you sober i mean, it takes this little small head buzz in the back of my head away. It's very subtle.

4. Do you roll your j with less weed with the tobacco? Or do you use the same amount as you would without it?

5. Yup, thats why I feel like blunts dont get me as high as they should... once the tobacco buzz wears off the high is shitty

6. first time i did a splif i got too light headed and threw up! lol wow the good ol days...i stopped using tobacco in my weed tho, im tried and true green toker!

7. We have a personal rule around where I live, the tobacco should never be more then 20% of the stuff in your joint.

It makes for cleaner Js and yes the little buzz is always great.

Altho you can get sick much easier since you don't smoke the J the same way you'd smoke a cigarette ;)

Elend.

8. people put tabbacco in blunts ? wtf..

9. No, but the blunt wrap is made of tobacco leaf.

10. Lol....

11. haha, seriously dude, come on

12. word^^

but i never really had the problem and i usually dont smoke cigs regularly except when i stone and it doesn't really effect my high

that being said you really dont smoke cigs like you do a joint as said b4 so holding in that tobacco like taht can make you sick if you smoke a cig like a j anytime (unless you smoke alot..) itl give you a sour stomach and a headache so cut back on the tobbacky in yo splif and add more wacky :D

13. what about salvia and bud? smoke them together or serperate ?

14. ^^Haha they're nothing alike. But when I'm smoking salvia I might add in a little bud

15. Just a bit more herb than baccy.

I think its a waste to continue this trend. Its good for the 15 minutes but I usually when its exclusively herb, I don't peak until a couple hours pass.

Its kind of pissing me off.:mad:

16. that's why when u don't have much

smoke da pipe

17. I don't like to use any tobacco with weed.
    I feel it burns me out faster.

18. u gotta vouch though

a stoge after smoking feels good

u HAVE to

19. how would it get you as high, you are smoking half tobacco and half weed.
    half the weed = half the high.

i never mix them.
    i tried it, one time. waste of weed IMO

20. no..absolutelyyy no please keep weed and cigs away from each other..dont smoke cigs while people are smoking pot..just ruins the smell and taste:(