can anyone confirm that this is pests?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Z1990, Apr 30, 2019.

1. The two leafs resting on my finger have holes u can see my skin thru them is this some kinda of mite or somthing and if so how can i get rid of the bastards? Heres a pic

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Worms !!!!!! Look under the leafs and go get sum spray quickly Screenshot_20190428-112221.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Lol fuck
    Them.
    He brought them in on his cloths? GL

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Theres norhin on the leaves yop or bottoms lookes wit a magnifyimg glass. I very recently over fed them and had to flush em i read nute burn can somtimes present like that. Also some have had funky lookon new leafs since i overded too these are indoors never been outside

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] lol I’m having the same issue holes in old and new growth I too overdosed with nutes and have slight nitrogen toxicity but plants look better now after I dropped th ec in my system, I thought I had an infestation of caterpillars and still might I’ve seen nothing anywhere on my plants used neem oil round my pots to kill anything trying to climb on my plants. Just seems a bit strange we both suffering from it and we both overdosed with nutes and can’t find a single thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. yeah that makes yeah that makes me feel so much better I've been asking people for like almost a week now trying to see if anybody knows what's going on with my plants and yours look exactly like mine

7. I'm I'm going to go ahead and treat them anyway just to be safe and for a preventative measure

8. Same mate, feel like am banging my heed against a brick wall but now I’ve seen your plants and your description it deffo has to be too much nutes, every time I go in the grow tent I check all the plants and have found nothing to date everywhere I ask they say caterpillars.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Best to mate, I did with neem oil rubbed it round my pots top and bottom neat straight out the bottle but you can dilute it in warm water and use Castile soap as an emulsifier and then spray it directly on the plants, you’ll have to ask someone that’s more knowledgeable than me for the exact mixing ratio though. Keep in touch let me know how you get if you don’t mind

10. Im at wal mart right now will this work??

Attached Files:

11. I wouldn’t use that if it were me mate, see if they sell neem oil it’s an essential oil and it’s organic remember our plants are going to get smoked so th Chems will be in plant when I smoke. Just my opinion and I’m a newbie tho

12. yeah this is yeah this is my first grow I looked for neem oil they didn't have any and I don't have a vehicle right now I had to walk to Walmart I just tried this stuff on one of my plants that I wouldn't be too upset if I lost it to see how it affects it before I spray them allthe time

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fucking speech-to-text pissing me off

14. Hahaha yes it’s a nightmare same happens to me

15. I seen on the bottle you showed me that’s it ok to spray vegetables so should be ok for weed but I don’t wanna be the one to ruin your crop by telling you it’s safe to use if you can eat veggies after spraying them then I suppose weed would be ok to smoke

16. yeah yeah it's just like fertilizer you don't want to use it 2 or 3 weeks before Harvest

• Like Like x 1
  17. I didn't I didn't say yea twice pos phone! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Haha lmfao

19. Looks like you got some leaves that are uneven just like mine whatever is going wrong with yours is definitely the exact same thing going on with mine