Can Anybody Help Me Out?

Discussion in 'General' started by CmMx112, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Well, a while back I got a 98 in a 55, and a 69 in a 55. The judge took my liscens for a year and put me on probation... Well probation and my suspension FROM THE COURT is up on the 26th of January. Well the DMV decided to suspend my liscens for another 3 months because I had too many points on my record.

IDK if you guys have had any expirences with DIP class(driver improvement class), but the DMV told me a while back, if I took DIP class it would take some points off my record. My question is, if I take a DIP class after my probation and suspension is up for COURT, (and after the dmv suspension takes place) will taking a DIP class take the points off my record, which in return will allow me to get my liscens back alot sooner?

I hope you guys kinda get where Im coming from. I got completely baked the other night, and though of this solution. And it still makes sence to me now, haha. I just miss having the right to drive, and am trying to find ANY way to get it back sooner. Its almost been a year, and its killing me. Haha. Thanks guys!

2. First of all driving is a privilege, not a right. I can only hope that after all of this time you would realize that it's not safe to be driving that fast. Nor is there really any point in speeding like that.

To answer your question, your best bet is to go to the DMV after the 26th and see what they say.

3. I completely realize that, not having a liscens has made me realize that... People do illegal things, for me, speed (gave) me a crazy rush.... And no one was on the road when I got the 98 in a 55, and it was on an empty straight strech surrounded by trees and a dirt pull off area (where the cop was). The only person I was endangering was myself, which I didnt care about at the time. My speeding days are long gone, its too expensive to keep doing it. I just hope I can get my liscens back, and pick up my normal life I used to have...

4. good speach spider mand