Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can any1 help me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moubrco, Jul 6, 2012.

1. ok so my friend is a dealer but he started out with getting a quad every re-up and now he went up to a oz, but his buisness is expanding more and more and he needs to pick up more at a time. the guy he gets it from only gets an oz at a time so once he picks that up his dude is dry for a day or 2 and he wont hook him up with the next guy on the chain. any sugestions on how to find a better/ more reliable hook up that can supply our demand? my friend is 18 btw if that makes a difference

2. just ask some of your other friends you know that toke

3. is your friend named you?

4. Grow it yourselves, or find someone who grows.

5. Yep.

honestly, a person who is picking up a quad or a 1/2 at at time isn't a "dealer". They are just some scrub at the bottom of the totem pole who's selling out of his sack to recoup some of his loss.

Hell.. you'r "dealers" "dealer" doesn't even sound legit. If a person cant sell you an oz at a time then he's not a legitimate dealer imo

Find a serious dealer, and you'll usually get better product and prices.

6. @ILLOGIK I know what u mean and thats what he is trying to do he is expanding pretty fast and needs more suply. ok so let me do it like this, i live with d-fry ( not real names here) and he buys from jason one ounce at a time, but jason only gets about an ounce and 1/2 at a time so d-fry sells his stash in a day but jason only re-ups every 2 days and jason wont hook d-fry up with the next guy on the chain. we only know like 2 ppl that deal other then d-fry and jason but those 2 ppl also go to jason's guy and aswell wont help us out. any1 got some advise on what to do we want to find some1 with alot of suply and hoping to mabey find some1 with some flame stuff, every1 around here buys from the same guy and it barley beats mids. any help would be great, madison WI is were its at PM me if u can help, no im not a cop i will do just about anything to prove it, hell im 19 and my buddy is 18... to young to be cops anyways

7. Offer one of them some money to give you their dealers name. You might have to pay a little bit, but it will be worth it in the end.

8. Yeah just ask around. When you toke with people ask them if they could give you a good hookup, or offer this guy money to give up his hookup.