can any1 help me please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by charchar123, Jul 9, 2011.

1. #1 charchar123, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    hi about 3 months ago i came into gettin a few of these babies :) i am pretty sure after all my research that my biggest plant is definately a male :'( i got 2 stonking plants and the others i just grew out of some other stuff i had, they arent too bad, but a couple of them dont even smell really. On my male plant i will point out to you the pollen sacs. i have spend quite some time reading different posts, i think its time i got some help. what do you think? can you tell what there sexes are?

here we go here are a few of the male one, they say start bad from worse :) DSC00105.jpg i hope you can help me out many thanks :) i have reposted due to the fact that i have not been helped so far :) please help me out

Attached Files:

2. The second pic looks very male, i think i can see ball clusters, are there any small ball clusters on the plant if so it's male.

3. hi thanks for the quick reply, yes and they have released loads of pollen so ive moved it straight away from the others. phew!?