can any tell me if this is root rot ?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by STONEDxMEXICAN, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I just noticed yesterday my roots look kind of brownish.

ForumRunner_20120728_180134.png

Attached Files:

2. The pic makes em look white.

Love the all caps name by the way.

3. Roots look fine dude..
    Showoff!..:p

4. Can you tell if they have root rot

5. [quote name='"l James l"']The pic makes em look white.

Love the all caps name by the way.[/quote]

Thanks bro

6. Does anyone know how to cure root rot... I think my plant has root rot can u tell?

7. I don't think it had root rot but I'm not sure.... I don't see any slime or gooey stuff...any help would be appreciated ..thanks gc peeps

8. Dude. They look pretty good to me. If u r worried add 5ml/gal clonex. Worked for me.

9. first time i've heard of using clonex to get rid of root rot...that really works? i have a bottle sitting doing nothing! if i get rr i'll have to give it a try

i and a lot of other people use

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...asy-beneficial-bacteria-cure-root-issues.html

also good to use any beneficial bacteria you can, if you don't want to make the tea

there are sterile ways to clean rr, like h2o2 or bleach, but they also kill all the beneficial bacteria

10. [quote name='"obsstar"']first time i've heard of using clonex to get rid of root rot...that really works? i have a bottle sitting doing nothing! if i get rr i'll have to give it a try

i and a lot of other people use

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/958893-heisenberg-tea-summary-cheap-easy-beneficial-bacteria-cure-root-issues.html

also good to use any beneficial bacteria you can, if you don't want to make the tea

there are sterile ways to clean rr, like h2o2 or bleach, but they also kill all the beneficial bacteria[/quote]

I'm going to give it a try and see if it helps it out

11. Great advice with the tea