can any seed if grown and cured right have potential

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bowling420time, May 4, 2009.

1. im just growin bagseed but it looks great i was just wonderin if i grow and cure it right can i get some dank ass buds or will it be like some nasty homegrown any info would be of help

2. It will definitly smoke way better then the bag you got it in did, because homegrown is almost always cared for way better then just being mass produced like the commercial growers do.. :)

3. Hey man -- they look good! I've started and completed one grow. It was bag-seed but definately turned out great! I'm sure not like others, but well worth the effort, to be sure.
    I'm about to harvest my 2nd grow now - also bagseed, but getting better! - I figure I can learn before I pay for good seeds.
    good luck

4. I'm of the opinion that you get out of it what you put into it. Treat it well, give it all the necessary elements and cure it properly, it should be better than the original. You may be a victim of crappy bagseed genetics, but a little extra care will show.

5. I grew out several bagseeds in the beginning and they all stacked up well against the "real" seeds I subsequently did. Even seeds from commercial-grade crap turned out really well.