Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can any one tell me what strain this is

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thatbcbud, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Hey do any of you know the strain this is? It looks pretty dank I just wanted to know the strain "if any of you are good at telling what is what with pictures" it would be nice to know. The guy I got it from told me some retarded name that I don't believe lol. Thanks ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416970235.799103.jpg

Tip top to the roof and don't drop me I am coming off the high

2. Super silver haze.

3. tippy toppy kush

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Appears to be OG Dankmaster 420 Skywalker Widow.

5. thanks dud

6. yea that's kinda what I thought it was

7. i dont know.   But i'll do my best to find out ._.

8. I can't tell if anyone is being real or sarcastic right now.

9. You haven't seen much weed have you? You'd know that too much of it looks very fucking similar, and one strain grown by someone will not look just like that SAME strain grown by someone somewhere else.

10. Grundleberry kush

11. actually some strains that have a slight bit of red,purple,silver tone to them that some one can tell these different looks apart and name the strain. I thought that maybe just some one could say "oh hey that looks like some og" or there best guess to what it is. I like to know the strain that I smoke so I know what kind of plant it is and what it's like also what are some things like dry mouth common so I can grab a glass of water or just have a set song for what kinda mood it puts you in and how I will feel. I just thought that some old school smokers would know more and can tell more about the weed from different looks and tones

12. #12 BurnAFewDown, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Mega ignorant kid kush dro

13. Bahahahahahahahah no you didn't....that's not a thing. He said that referencing your Sig....ignorant kids these days....

14. nah.
    But I can smell some bud and tell you if it's an OG, haze, or some diesel.

15. Can we have a PA on the site that says "nobody can identify your weed just by pictures".

.... please.

16. Lol this thread makes laugh so much.........

There are thousands of strains lmao, there isn't just one strain that has red purple or silver. There is also hundreds of different 'og' strains 

18. The rarest of them all. Marijuana

19. Dude.. Let me try to explain this to you so you understand. If a strain is not an F1 hybrid or at least an ibl 4 or 5 it will have different phenotypes. Meaning you can plant 10 seeds from the same plant and end up with 10 completely different looking, smelling, tasting strains. Some have 4 main phenotypes, some 7, some dozens you never know. Another thing is if you cut a clone and give it to someone it will not look the same as the weed you grew because the growing conditions are different and different growers use different techniques. All of the old school stoners are going to tell you it's impossible to tell a strain from a picture. Really it's impossible to tell in person smelling it and everything, you can make a guess at best but you're probably going to be wrong.

20. Lmfao