Can any helpful friends estimate my time to harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SugarMags68, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Seed cracked July 17, and my best estimate is she has been in flower mode for 4-5 weeks now. Up close I see more prolific pistils, but things are not changing colors. Buds have fattened significantly in the past week. Husband is getting antsy for me to chop it—legal state, but we are prepping to sell the house.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. 2 months, you'll probably have to partial harvest. The buds at the lights will probably be done sooner. Next time train the bud off that plant will be like it was grown from like 3 different plants.

3. Thanks…I tried to train her a bit, but didn’t want to slow things down. The top buds are getting a bit crispy, but not much I can do now, I had no idea she would get so huge!

4. Training doesn't slow things down

I mean untrained cannabis plants can reach 12 to 14ft why wouldnt you think it would get big lol good job getting it that far. Your weed will progressively get better

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well, I thought it was an auto, so didn’t switch the lights until late. I think that is why it’s bigger than expected. Most grow journals I’ve read don’t have stalks that thick and generally tend to show more spindly plants. its a learning process, that’s for sure!

6. That plant has a solid 6-8 more weeks to go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks. Hopefully I’ll get a decent amount.