can any help? light schedule from start to finish

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buzo, Jul 9, 2008.

1. hi there im new to this game can anybody help?

i have just germinated some seeds.

i have one 150watt cfl and one 400watt hps in my grow room

can anybody tell me what light to use and a light schedule

thanks..

2. Use them together, start with 18/6 (18 hrs light, 6 hrs dark) until they're big enough to make flower

..then just use the hps and switch the cycle to 12/12.

Keep it on 12/12 for a few weeks then harvest :hello:

3. ok. thanks alot

4. I would start the plant off with the 150w CFL at 18 hours on & 6 hours off, which is the vegetation stage, you can leave it on 24hrs if you want...might grow a little more, but I like a little dark period.
    Then after about 4 weeks, I would use the HPS for the flower stage, at which point you will have the lights on 12hr & 12hrs off, & it will take about 8-10 weeks to complete the flowering, depending on other factors.
    I would read up on the information available here, there are some complete grow guides posted all over, print a couple & post in your grow room for quick reference.

I'm assuming you know; ventalation / fans / exhaust / nutes / watering / sexing.

Its all been posted here

5. well i germinated seeds i got from a seed bank it was Feminised seeds.

ive got a 100mm extractor fan and a 6" clip on fan and a reptile tank fan.

will i need anymore?

my grow room is 6'by 3'by 2'

thanks..

6. [quote name='buzo']well i germinated seeds i got from a seed bank it was Feminised seeds.

ive got a 100mm extractor fan and a 6" clip on fan and a reptile tank fan.

will i need anymore?

my grow room is 6'by 3'by 2'

thanks..

7. if you put your lights on 24hrs a day you can get up to 30% more growth!

8. Sounds like you have the fan & nute thing covered.

As stated, leaving the lights on 24hrs can reduce the veg time, so you can get that thing in the flower stage asap.

What kind of soil are you using?

Good luck with the grow man.

9. I'm not too familiary with it, but I'm sure it will be fine. If its a soil you have never used, keep a close eye on it, be carefull with the nutes & stuff until you are familiar with the characteristics of the soil. Once you get a couple grows under your belt with that soil you will know more about how to work with it as far as nutes, or how quick it dries, or if it retains a lot of water. A lot of focus is on lights, nutes & other stuff, but for me it all starts with the soil. I use FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil & all of thier products;
    Tiger Bloom / Big Grow / Big Bud / Open Sesame for early budding / Beastie Bloomz for mid blooming / Cha-ching for the final & killer blow. The stuff is a little expensive, but well worth every penny. All organic, the last harvest I did I experimanted with a no flush finish, straight from the dirt to the bowl...tasted like sweet honey to me, I still flush though. The last two weeks of flowering I just give it straight water, & just enough to keep it from dying.

10. you should get bio-bizz light mix for seeds/clones as its got a lower npk than all mix, you usually start with light mix then when you transplant into bigger pots then you use all mix.
    keeping in mind you wont need too feed ANY nutes for at least 3-4 weeks as the soil has enough nutes to feed your babies until then.

if you've started with the all mix just be carefull & do not feed any bio-grow until they get repotted & only after 2-3 weeks, remember the soil has enough nutes in it to keep them well fed;)

all the best with your grow mate:smoke: