Can any body link a good light & tent from amazon for 6 plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thesink112, Apr 14, 2017.

1. I'm not sure of the amount of wattage I would need for 6 and looking for for a tent it would fit in on amazon, what's a good setup?

2. You could grow 6 in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 m tent under 600w . If you type the dimensions and grow tent kit into Amazon or eBay then you will find what you want although I would be careful of the quality of the tents. You get what you pay for but it depends on your budget. Your local hydroponics shop will probably have deals on, they do in my area and that's where I go. That tent will be zipped and unzipped more times than than my baked mind can fathom but I am lucid enough to know you need a good strong tent with quality zips

3. You want me to search Amazon and provide you with a link?

How about you send me the money and I will order everything , grow it,and smoke it to make it easier on you?

If you don't wanna do a little bit of searching then maybe your not ready for growing.

FuZzY back in Garden. Second grow. CMH-315 sun system. 4x4 tent soil. Lets have fun
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...system.-4x4-tent-soil.-Lets-have-fun.1443872/

5. Your not going to find a single tent and single lamp that will cover 6 plants. The key to getting any MJ plant to produce it's best is flower lighting. If you have a healthy plant when you go into the flower cycle with it and you flower it off under a lamp with correct spectrum and wattage, you'll get a decent harvest. Taking one lamp and splitting it to try and flower 6 plants just leaves all 6 desperately seeking light. You have to be realistic about what one lamp can and will cover adequately. This is how ours works. Not saying you have to set yours up this way, but it will give you a better idea of what you can expect out of a lamp. Each flower room averages around 10 x 13 '. We run 4, 1000 watt HPS lamps per room and flower only 2 plants under each on a 10 week cycle. You want to keep your plant and light as close together as possible throughout flower (without being so close you risk light burn) to get the most out of each. But our average weight per plant right now after cure is around 5 oz. So...growing more plants, unless you have the setup for it, is not going to get you more weight. You'll do better flowering only a single plant if your light is only strong enough to flower a single plant, than if you attempt to flower 3 under that same lamp. I like 600 watts (at least) per plant myself if you're using HPS. Always air cooled hoods and be prepared to manage heat. A soil grow is pretty simple if you let it be. The idea that you can't grow a nice plant and get a good harvest without pouring your plants full of chemicals just isn't true. We use soil, water and light....nothing else, and get around 5 oz a plant, so you CAN do it simply and effectively. Nutes are just plain old plant food and if you use a good formulated grow soil and stay away from "auto" strains of seeds, you can let the soil do all the feeding for you all the way through the plant's life. Use tap water in your plants. Filtered and distilled waters have had everything stripped out of them and there are actually micronutrients in tap water these plants need and use. But investing in the good soil is worth the money for sure and the most important thing you will spend money on for your grow is lighting. A tent isn't necessary...any space will work. If you have a room or area that you can use that you can paint with flat white paint, that will work just as good as lining your walls with the shiny stuff we use...can't think of the name of it right now. LOL Most new growers setting up their first grow end up spending money on stuff they do not need. Nothing involved with this hobby is cheap to start with, so I would make darn sure I knew that what I was buying was the right thing or not.

Lastly, before you take the first reply and run with it...please take the time to make sure you're taking advise from someone who actually knows what they're doing. Everyone means well, but not everyone is on the same skill level. So get a second opinion...ALWAYS....or two or three, before you run and do something to your plants that anyone here suggests. In time, you'll learn the ones on here who do know their stuff and you feel comfortable doing what they say...but until then, for the health of your plants, be safe. LOL Best of luck to you. Took me about 6 months or a bit longer to get comfortable with all phases of this thing. But if I can do it, anybody can. TWW

• Like Like x 2