Can an Expert Let Me Know If this is Good?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ill3ddie, Jun 6, 2009.

1. #1 ill3ddie, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    Soil 5.6 PH

What brand and type of soil?
    Hyponex Potting Mix + Humus + Pennington All Purpose Plant food 6-10-10 nitrogen, phosphate, potassium. ( all mixed into pots )About a half a cup of Fert. in the pot

Indoors or outdoors?
    Outdoors on porch....soon to be moved inside when a tad bit bigger ( 2 bulb Florescent* ) also when is a good time to move outdoor to indoor....aswell

What strain?
    Random Seeds ...middies :-( my first grow with bad seeds determines me buying better seeds.

How old are the plants?
    I want to say 3-5 weeks... maybe someone can tell heh sorry.

What type of lights and how many watts?
    Sun

How far from the lights?
    93 million miles... ( googled )

What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    Everyday when I get off work @ 3:00pm if the soil is crispy looking I will dump some bottled water untill pretty moist.

What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    It has the all purpse plant food already pre mixed and PH balanced ....I have a mixture of shit compost ( home made red neck shit my grandmom uses on her tomatoes and their Huge! small dixie cup) ( not sure of messurement ) once a week it gets the Good shit....key word SHIT ;-)

What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    5.6 PH Soil

What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    Outdoor ...depends usually from 65-85 F*

What size pots?
    Not sure sorry in pics

Any bugs? Look real close.
    None Yet Thank God

Any other pertinent info?
    Ruff transplant for the bigger plant

P.s Error: Already posted pictures else where on GC.com...

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/398960-questions-pix.html

THANKS IN ADVANCE! Adding More Pictures Within 5 Hours :)

2. #2 ill3ddie, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    :hello: ..Pics As Promised... :hello:

The Yellowing of the one leaf; I have a darker pic and a lighter pic ... not sure why this part is browning / yellowing ... is this normal?

Plus a Wanna-be 360 degree Cell Phone Video! Don't Jizz or nothing ;-P quality sucks

:eek: 360 of Almost Heaven :eek:

Attached Files:

• 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      13.8 KB
      Views:
    • 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      12.2 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      17.6 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      14.5 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      15 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      18.1 KB
      Views:
  3. They look good. :D

The only thing you need to change is the soil level in your pots. You should fill it up to the top, that gives roots more vertical room to grow. You can move it indoors anytime you want. Are you going to flower it inside or out?

4. Flowering inside and how would you recommend going about that? I wasn't sure how high to fill it. Thanks bro I appreciate it. :smoking:

5. My thoughts,...

The 6-10-10 would be more for your budding cycle: Not veg---i.e.---18 hours of light a day. You will want a nute that has a higher nitrogen content until you drop your light to 12/12 for budding... then I think this nute may be good... make sure not to use very much. When you start them on nutes, use no more then 1/2 strength at first every other watering.

When you bring them indoors, 2 Flourecent bulbs will not be enough. If working with a budget, I would recommend using 23-26 watt cfls. (you know the spiral ones that screw into regular outlets). You can get a 4-pack for less then $10 at Walmart. You will want 4 of these bulbs for your 1st plant, and 2 more for every plant thereafter. Y splitters work great to plot this out. (they cost less then $2 a peice at Home Depot/Lowes).

Last comment...

Why did you mix a half cup of fertilizer into your soil? Isn't this fert supposed to be disolved in water first, or is it those beads you add to your soil?

6. Ps... those plants only look 3 weeks old to me at tops. Why don't you know for sure? Were they given to you... or did you steal them. :(

7. Well besides adding more soil to the pot there isn't much you can do besides making sure to do it higher the next time you transplant. Which you will probally want to do cause those containers don't look to big. A 3 or 5 gal container is what you want. You won't need to transplant for a few weeks though.

If your going to flower them inside you'll need more light. I would get some cfls, these work great and produce very little heat. You can place them like an inch from your plant without fear of burning them. Make sure to get 6500k for vegging and 2700k for flowering.

8. #8 ill3ddie, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    If you check out my older post ( That was lame and had no info... ) , I had baby pics...I work alot havn't done this before mainly started to stay away from some scum dealers around my area...and I :smoking:...so I forget stuff alot..

Its little pellets look like nerds candy :p.

Thanks! :smoking:

9. To be completely honest, if those plants truly are 21 days from sprout, they look pretty underdeveloped. I'm going to read this entire thread and get back to you sometime early tomorrow; I apologize, but I just don't have the time to look at it now.

10. All good I appreciate the help!:smoking: