Can acid take a while?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SNiPerXP, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Can acid take a while before it kicks in? I took a tab at 10:55 this morning after eating some toast and smoked 2 hits of dank at noon. I've drank a good amount of orange juice. I took another hit between 1 and 1:30 and I do feel more high than I usually would, but no visuals. This did happen the last time I took one tab, but that tab was a bit bigger and I had it in a room upstairs for months but after 2 and a half hours I started to trip and I thought maybe some degraded since it was a hot room, but this was just bought and I kept it in the fridge and now it's almost been 3 hours and nothing, so I'm thinking of taking another tab, but if the reason I'm not tripping is because of me eating or chemical makeup I don't want to take too much.

2. idk usually if im not trippin in an hour ill smoke a bowl or 2 of dank...the weed will definetly help

3. Yeah, it's helped some, but I'm just not having those insights I did last time nor the visuals and beauty of nature. I'm really starting to think at 2 I'll take another one, I'm thinking since the tab was small it might have been of low quality or a low dose.

4. Yeah, it might've had less UG than your previous dose.

If only there were ways to way that tiny ass amount.....

5. So taking another tab seems to be the cure...

6. wen i did it i felt it in 30 in and was tripping in less than an hr.

7. Acid can take up to 2 hours to kick in. If it's not workin' after 2 hours you need to dose again :)

8. So I took the second tab, it was much bigger and reminded me of the first tab I ever took so hopefully I should be tripping in an hour or so. Let's hope this one helps!

9. Good Luck!

10. Most acid ive done takes about 45-60mins, but i ripped a couple a few weeks ago and it didnt really hit me hard till about 2 hours after taking it.

11. #11 korey, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2009
    I've only done LSD once, and ate 6 hits in one sitting. I felt it withing 15-20 minutes.

12. For me, LSD takes about an hour to fully kick in. I'd say, if in 2-3 hours you aren't feeling anything at all, you got bunk cid.

13. i have to agree with zach

14. lsd usually takes from 1hr-2 for me to start tripping. smoking weed definately kick starts that time tho

15. it ever take man? or just turn out bunk

16. Alright, well I think I got some bunk. Seems like I'm still going to have to wait a while before lucy finds me again.

17. sounds like some weak/bunk cid to me.

make sure you hold it under your toungue for a while before you eat it, that tends to help quicken the process.

18. damn dude that sucks, better luck next time

19. I found out when you take a second tab hours after yoru first it doesnt kick in as much. So I think I will wait till Friday and take 2 at the same time, is this enough time for my tolerance to go away?

20. bunk sry u got fucked