Can a undercover cop show their tits or their penis legally

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Biglinc3854, Apr 10, 2019.

1. I need to know if its legal for an undercover cop can show their tits or penis when working a case.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. All I know is if they show both, run!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bahhabaaaaaaaaaa.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Im dying to know the full story Lol!!!

Projected from my Asshole by the light that shines out of it!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lol how old are you dude.. if any 1 exposes themselves to you it's not legal... Unless you're about to smash lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 OG60, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    If you didn't get it on video or there were no witnesses;
    yes,
    they can.
    And yes, it's illegal.

You going to tell us the story? (Real boring here at work)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Maybe the cop was hoping you guys could work it out differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1

8. Projected from my Asshole by the light that shines out of it!

9. If you ask them to show you then I don't know why it would be any more illegal than anyone else showing you their goods when asked. It sounds like you're trying to devise a way to avoid being charged with solicitation?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cops are paid a little extras($18.00) to 'work' undercover

and if necessary will take what normal peeps do

that means Yes to the above ..be warned

tho I'd be surprised if the Judge heard of it and

yeah I've been in this situation many times its called Entrapment

good luck

11. OP - are you a Flasher thinking of becoming an undercover police?

If you’re a good looking or at least proportionate woman then the answer is a resounding YES.

If not then put away your trench coat or stick to the rest areas...

;)

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. If you were an undercover cop, working a case and you’ve done some illegal, not something trivial like flashing which I promise you would be giggled at, then ignored by a judge because saying “ well he showed me his penis” is NOT a strong defense in a court of law and in no way absolve you of your charges. Losing my point, were you aware that police, undercover police, will actually SELL drugs as an “In”. Lol just no, stop doing illegal shit. I’m honestly afraid for you. No offense meant.

13. How could you possibly be “afraid for someone” you’ve never ever nor will ever meet?

This is like me saying I’m scared for some
    dude that lives in the middle of India - ?

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Lol! True.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Still waiting to hear this full story...

16. Yeah those dudes in India have it bad too. They have worry about tigers dragging them into the bush... real worried there! I feel all of it! Kinda like when you have a child asking questions about law enforcement tactics and they’re trying to believe something so trivial as flashing some skin will allow them to eliminate possible undercover police, and two Jimmy’s say “hOw CaN yOu Be AfRaId FoR sOmEoNe YoU nEvEr MeT?!”, and you feel terrible for that for those Jimmy’s...because empathy guys lol just some good old fashioned empathy!
    And you Mr. Poopy butthole, be original. It’s ok to have your own ideas! Really. You’re signature doesn’t compare to any of hers. BTW. You guys are some real winners lmao.

NEXT!

17. Do you feel better now? I'm just wandering if you flicked your hair after pushing send?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Ive flashed a cop before but I am not sure about your question haha

• Like Like x 1
  19. Former cop.

The correct answer is, IT DEPENDS, and it is "legal". Don't believe the BS you see on "Law and Order" where the perp gets off scott free because the cop banged the prostitute. The "Let me see your dick first" test won't prove one bit if your "John" is a cop or not. Not only is it legal, but it's done quite often to "maintain cover".

Now it's not recommended as the other party might cry rape when she/he finds out you're a cop, making the case harder for the DA to prosecute. So if it's avoidable, they don't do it, but if it has to be done not to blow a cover, then it's done.

I had a partner once that was deep in a crack dealer case at Westminster Village Apartments on Nathaniel Drive in SW Houston. The dealer would bring one of his prostitutes with him to seduce the buyer whom he suspected was a "could be" because he thought an undercover wasn't allowed to screw the prostitute. My buddy had the time of his life on that case.

I also have a sister-in-law who works for Houston PD. She's one of the street walkers around Wayside Drive. She'll flash her tits or hike up her skirt and give the John a panty flash if she thinks he's running the "show me your tits, else you're a cop" test on her.

I have to admit, it's kind of a turn on. I wonder if my brother and she play the "John/prostitute" game in bed. I get an erection thinking about it. I'd have a hard on all shift long knowing my wife was out on the streets flagging down cars and saying, "Let me suck your dick, honey" to perfect strangers, even if it was a lie.

20. You're an ex cop who makes an account on a weed growing forum just to post in numerous threads about your sex life and sexual fetishes. Makes perfect fucking sense.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1