Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can a tincture be used in a feeding pump?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Tokintb12, Dec 3, 2019.

1. #1 Tokintb12, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    Edit

2. No reason why not. All a feeding tube does is bypass the mouth and esophagus. Direct line to the stomach so either an Ethyl Alcohol (drinking grade) based Tincture or a direct oil extraction will work. It will be converted to 11-Hydroxy-THC so take care with low dosing until you find out what the person needs.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tincture drops in water. For oil I'd likely capsulize it and dispense the caps with water. It should last long enough to get into the stomach before the water melts the gelatin capsule.
    Low dose 1 drop caps I make for my friend on chemotherapy.
    [​IMG]

Done with Kief-Hash even a single drop is 3mg and a good place to start with new users.
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. #4 Tokintb12, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    Edit