Can a person die from ingesting cbd vape oil

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by ev9295, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Worried

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Just thinning out the herd.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. There is some CBD vape oil that can be taken orally. I wouldn't personally unless I knew it was made for ingestion. Some oils that are made for vaping, still needs to be activated and it would be a waste to just ingest it.

I don't think you have anything to worry about though. I take it you already ingested it? lol

4. Only thing that’s gonna die is ur pain.... is this a New Years prank?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Don't ingest more than 5g of CBD at a time and you will be fine. The LD50 dose of CBD is around 200 mg/Kg.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ok...
    I did...
    Im in severe pain.
    First time using it and didnt know lol
    Thanks so much for the quick replies though!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yes I know this made all of you laugh...
    Its a life lesson...
    Why did it hurt my stomach so much then?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. If it was a legal product it should have a label listing the contents.
    Cannabis intended for vaping is usually much the same basic carriers as Nicotine vaping.
    VG = vegetable glycerin
    PG = propylene glycol
    PEG = Polyethylene Glycol.

The first 2 are used in children's vaporizers as well as foods.
    The third is fairly benign as well.

Gut pain = anxiety self induced.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  9. I make my own Hash infused Vape juice and eat more of it then I vape since I flavor it with a wide range of flavors. VG is sweetish by it's self and the cannabis adds a taste of it's own as well.

VG is the 3th general solvent for cannabis behind Cooking oil for edibles and high proof drinking grade Alcohol for tincture.

BNW

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Then Im wondering if the stomach pain is from getting sick...maybe its a coincidence?

Around the same time I had horrible diarrhea and now a day of sharp stomach pain...I dont know. Im put off now...
    Dont know if I should continue or just give up...

11. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Cannabidoil is a cannabinoid that will target both CB1 and CB2 receptors but primarily CB2. You’ll be fine. Not sure why your stomach hurt. Please tell me you didn’t drink the entire contents!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You can close this thread moderator if you would like.
    I dont have that option.
    Guess what was hurting my stomach guys???
    Extreme constipation from the anti diarrhea pills I took.
    I got an ex ray and apparently had a ton of stool in my system.
    She was right as I had a fun time in the bathroom after taking miralax!! But trust me it works well.

But for anyone else who is worried about cbd just know it may not be the stuff. Its totally another reason lol
    Good day everyone!

14. You took diarrhea pills and didn't mention it? Oh, what an entertaining thread! LOL :hookah:

15. Lol felt like he was gunna die that musta been some gut wrenching cramps

16. Prob fake shit sold at gas stations or sketchy websites

• Like Like x 1
  17. Possibly, I would rather not touch anything like that from a gas station lol. (or headshop for that matter)