Can a hermie still be dank bud?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 520medicineman, Feb 2, 2012.

1. If you guys have been following me i've been posting a lot about 2 white widow plants that were dumped on me then hermied on me. Well im in week 4 of flowering, still going strong growing them, but you can definitely see and feel the seeds...and there are a LOT of them. Anyways, my point is this, will my bud be as potent since its a hermie as it would have been if it would have been a female?

2. Lots of people say bud with seeds is just as potent as without and lots say it isnt

3. I have never noticed that much difference between seeded and unseeded! I've been toking since the late 60s- when all pot had seeds and still "got your head" quite nicely!

4. Well good 4 u that i can clear this shit out once and 4 all...Because if you go too Tops cofeeshop in Den Helder(holland)and buy a gram of Jamaica 8 ? pr gram. you will find seed in it,BUT its fucking dank...Worth the high price...

5. #5 mn1, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    hey the answer you are looking for is... YES. just because it is a hermaphrodite does not mean it is bad bud, it will still have all its potency and flavor. i have had a hermaphrodite that pollinated a whole crop, all strains were fine, tasted the same if not better than my most recent harvest. the thing that sucks is you will have to break up the bud and then grind it. pick out the god damn seeds so if you're getting rid of it your gonna feel a hit in the pocket. it will be seedy. the only way it can be bad is if the original genetics sucked and you grew it and cured it poorly. sounds like you just need some good quality seeds if you still want that plant, if not, i would cull it why keep a really undesirable plant alive. your loosing bud. take the harvest of the two you got say whoo free cool... yet what a pain... oh well and kill the mothers. also make sure that your other plants are alright. i kill hermaphrodites if i see any but, i have not had that problem in a while now.