Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can a girl get pregnant from anal sex?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Jun 22, 2013.

1. its her ass. have you even gone to school? wtf did they teach u that ass fucking gets u pregnant? why would u fuck where someones shit comes from anyways. u had to be trippin off molly water lmao

2. of course look

(gay ass babies)
    [​IMG]

(ass babies from space)
    [​IMG]   [​IMG]

I think you need to get a new trolldar.

4. oh no!!! its the police everybody hide your shit officer terpsnation in the HOUSEEEEEEEEEE

5. man one of the funniest threads i have read in forever. 

6. Of course she can, OP.....haven't you ever heard of "butt babies?"

7. #67 rhapsodyrcks, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013

lol. If he sticks around he can witness her food baby. 

8. nah but hey to be completely safe, i heard sriracha is a great contraceptive alternative. it may tingle a bit but thats how you know its working~

9. Its alive. Look under a microscope and watch them swim

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It's not illegal to not have a functioning trolldar, so I can't arrest you...yet.

11. /\\
    False.

The fact that you think I care about a stupid message board makes me happy inside.

12. Not if she was on top

13. yet you keep coming back.

Look man, if you dont care then why be on here? Its clear people are against you, youve just been dumb for too long. Just leave, if you dont care. But theres a reason you keep coming back, isnt there?

i like him

he sent me nudes

15. #75 sensecide, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    my mom says im a piece of shit, so i guess so :metal:

had to change the emotion of the post

16. If this wasn't a troll, it'd be the best evidence for brain damage caused by weed haha