Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can a girl get pregnant from anal sex?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Jun 22, 2013.

1. With soap and water, LMAO. 

2. #23 Storm Crow, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    Goodness, child! Did you sleep through ALL the sex ed classes and Bio 101, too?  :eek:  (You sound awful young, too!)

Granny

3. #24 Hello there!, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    [​IMG]

4. Anythings possible

5. The human race never fails to make me :laughing:

6. did you know you can also get pregnant from oral?

7. NO. the answer is no. you have to cum in her vagina...... also its really sad the you're over 18 and don't know this.

8. OP you are so careless

how did you forget to suck the cum out of her asshole when you were finished?

Thats what i thought..... :confused_2: .....psh

I'm surprised he has enough brain cells to even get a hard-on!    [​IMG]   

Hey dont hate, I uest to know a guy who thought you had sex between the boobs.......no joke

True, if she swallows.

Every month the ovaries send one egg to the uterus and another one to the stomach (that's why bitches have two ovaries). So if she swallows yer load and there happens to be a viable egg hanging around her stomach, BINGO, yer a father.

Don't bother Googling any of this to verify. It's all true, trust me. :mad:

13. You actually can get pregnant from anal sex because its possible for some of your cum to seep out of her anus into her vaginal cavity

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. laughed my ass off

15. And defies gravity by making its way up to her eggs?

16. Absolutely, but it'll be fine; as long as you do the following. Just pour 2 cups of bleach and 1 cup of ammonia in her anus.

17. this thread: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

18. Droppin the kids off at the pool as we speak haha