Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can a bro help me out for a sec?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HerbalMind, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Hiya people

I think I've fucked up. A couple of months ago I was looking for some seeds to grow, and a friend gave me a fair few for free and they were happy to grow them for me since I don't have the space or knowledge to do it myself. I don't know when they'll be ready for harvesting but I'm guessing around another month and they'll be ready. But it's only just occurred to me that they might want paying for the grow.

The yeild will be around 8 oz and that's going to be a fuckload of dosh that I don't have if they want paying.

I know I sound like a fucking klutz. I'd be grateful to know if anyone else has got some grown smoke this way before, and if anyone can tell me if it's a possibility that matey will want money for it, again I will be grateful.

Safe

2. #2 InstaBlaze, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    So your friend gave you some seeds for free then went on to grow said seeds in his house for you? It sounds like you should be happy to get any of that bud at all

3. if my boy wantd me to grow a plant for him for 3 months and didnt give me half the plant or some dough, he would never get the plant...

4. Sounds more like your friends grow and they showed you the seeds first, why do you get anything at all?

5. Yeah I'm deffo giving em a nice percentage of the grow. I'm just starting to panic a bit incase he wants some cash for it. He didn't say he did, but I'm just beginning to wonder if he'll jus spring it once I go to pick it all up.

6. And he offered

7. I doubt that he would want money from to to be honest, he probably just wants his ganja.

8. Yeah here's hoping. Sorry for sounding like a spoiled twat

Cheers matey, safe

9. If he wants you to pay for it, just don't? He can't make you pay for bud that he literally just maybe let you hold for a bit.. If he gives you a 10 sack, be grateful. If he gives you nothing, quite being a little bitch.

10. Yeah I know man, he was the one who said he'd grow them for me in the first place as long as I let him take some of the grow, which I'm more than happy to do.

11. half a pound from the grow. probably wet. just have him harvest, dry, weigh, and split it 50/50. i hear weed over there sucks the bone, so half of the grow for both of you is pretty good. it will be killer shit that you can smoke or make money off of. and just be like yea, i wanna help you harvest. dont mention anything about paying him. giving him any. nothing. just do it. thats the most chill thing you could do:)

12. #12 glazedKnuckles, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't get it. You would be lucky if he threw you a couple grams, and I wouldnt even expect thay

13. #13 JoelVent, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How old are you? 12?

Short answer: you deserve none of the harvest, if your friends nice he'll smoke you up, so relax.

14. Seems like he's going to want to take some of the grow.

Don't give him any!

15. Aight people, settle, I was only askin like. Yeah he is my mate, he offered me seeds, he agreed to grow em.

16. That's like your friend hooking you up with a girl, but you never see her, he fucks her and you're wondering if you should buy her a birthday present. It sounds like it's all his business and not really yours.

17. Lol innit. Keepin close tabs on it mind. Cuz that was a deal, but yeah if it goes tits up then I'm just keepin my expectations low

18. If this dude is actually your friend, why don't you just ask him? That way, you have a month to pull together a bit of cash. I would ask him NOW when the harvest and trimming is going to happen, so that you can help him. That's some tedious labor, so your offer should gain you some ground. In the same conversation, be honest and tell him that it just occurred to you that he might want some money to offset all that he has spent on nutes, water, electricity, risk, etc. If he does (which would be fair), you have the time to get some together. It is best to be upfront and honest with anyone, but especially a good friend that is doing a massive favor for you.
    Good luck and let us know how it turns out, m'kay?
    Peace.

19. I don't get why there are so many people on this thread saying you should be happy to see any of this grow and being down on you about it.

He's your mate, you know him and you made the arrangement where he offered to do the growing, presumably along with some of his that he was already doing. :)

Sounds like you have a good mate there. He shouldn't want any money but if he does, explain that you can't afford much but can chip in towards his electric costs and stuff. If it's too much pay him in weed - that is decrease your share until you're both happy.

Enjoy the weed dude!!!

20. ur friend isnt a very intelligent guy is he?