can a 15 yr old grow and get away with it?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tokey666, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi there! im new to this forum and i created this question because i am thinking of starting to grow. i am 15 though, so i am not sure how well that'll work. i know of a large wooded area by a bunch of houses that is secluded so i'm thinking there. whenever i go there no one is ever there and i have even gone hunting there with my very loud airgun without anyone noticing me. from time to time in certain places u see a broken beer bottle or 2, or a shopping cart, and around the edges of the woods you start to see properties and fire pits but once you get dead center the woods look pretty untouched. i'm thinking if i put some leaves and other shit around a clearing in the center of the woods, i could grow undetected. just wondering though, how strong is the smell and are birds attracted to the crops? and do you think this sounds like a sound idea. i also have a friend who has experience growing i could get to help. so what do you think? fro what i have described do you think that this would be a good idea?

stay smokin!!
    tokey666

2. My GOD you people are stupid lmfao

3. Well you'll be banned soon enough. Yes you can my first grow was at 15 in the middle of the woods. And I'll leave you at that. Goodbye. And dont grow in your parents house either. dont even think about it

4. what happened to your first grow? by the way sorry if this seems like a dumb question

5. I attempted my first grow at about your age. It never made it to harvest because I didn't know enough about light cycles or growing in general. I'd suggest reading as much as you can now, and come back later when you're 18 and try again.

6. I harvested some shitty ass nugs and dried them in my friends shed. He was cool with it as long as i gave him some nugs. Really anybody can do it if you can navigate the internet. So much knowledge on the internet. I say focus on school and sports and save the growing for when you're a little older though.

7. No you can't. Growing at such young age can fuck up your life so bad if you get caught I don't think you quite understand....

8. You got money for seeds, proper soil, nutes either speny chems or organic meals, a place to properly dry and store to cure? At 15 id assume no.

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. BANHAMMMMMERRRR! :metal:

10. Like everyone else said, man, wait until you're older and in a more stable position where you don't have to grow in a forest haha. I understand your pain though, I got my hands on loads of seeds once when I was about 16. Wanted to grow them really bad but had no idea how to or anything. Still got them though, and I'm 20 this year :smoke:

11. Agreed. I'm 21 and am still holding off on growing due to a landlord who doesn't mind his own damn business. Be responsible young brotha.

12. You must be 18 to be here in the city...
    good luck buddy and come back and join us when you hit 18...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.