Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can’t get high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sarahtokes, Oct 8, 2018.

1. New to this but desperation has me in search of answers. I smoke weed everyday. When I wake up, after I do something, before I do something, before I work out, before I eat, before bed, even sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t sleep. Literally everyday. 8-10 times a day for about 5 years now. I am one of those people who literally need weed to be able to handle everything going on in my head. I am a rape victim and have flashbacks, ptsd, and anxeity/panic.
    I am 30 and have pretty much always smoked weed, when I was younger weed would F*** me up. Like paranoid, bugging, all that. The first time I dabbed I turned green and TRIPPEDDDD HARD. When I realized that a lot of the time weed was making me feel better and alcohol was making me feel terrible I quickly adjusted. I had thought it had to be the weed making me so paranoid and miserable. But unsurprisingly it was alcohol and I have not drank in almost 4 years. I realized that weed gives me body and my brain which often feel like they are going to explode at times a break. I am self medicated as I live in RI and I have always been skeptical of actually trying to get medical card well because of the nature of the whole thing, and because I was scared and terrified to tell people I was raped for ten years that it basically made me into a crazy person. I quickly adjusted my smoking habits after quitting drinking to basically all day everyday. And now also unsurprisingly I never get high. I have taken so many tolerance breaks. I smoke blunts, joints, bowls, bongs, and I literally always have a golden owl vape on me. I ate two space cakes in Amsterdam and literally felt nothing which is crazy because edibles were always the one thing to really mess me up and make me paranoid. Last year I took a 70 mg gummy worm and bartended a 12 hour shift with literally no effect whatsoever. The only thing that weed does for me right now is make me a little more sociable, like have the ability to Be nice people. Not kidding lol. Idk what to do. I am spending so much on weed and t-breaks make me a little crazy, literally I feel jittery. I read a bunch of posts similar to mine but they mostly suggest everything I have already tried.

2. After toking for 40 plus years I was in much the same boat with not really getting stoned more just holding the status quo.
    Then I got a nasty lung infection and couldn't smoke for a solid month and that led me to making high strength hash oil Capsules.
    These little mothers will rip you a new one and get you scary stoned to the point it's way to much.
    Can sub good weed for the hash and get close to the power of mine just go slow when you start and work into the first few trips as you find your personal dose range.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture

BNW

3. Your getting high for sure but your just not really feeling it/noticing it because your tolerance is so high

Hate to break it you but taking a week off should reset everything and you’ll prolly be good to go for a while

But you are smoking to much

“Everything in moderation” even daily smoking is fine but you’ve gone a bit overboard. I would suggest taking it down a notch for your own good. I realize your problems but that’s just not healthy for you.

Try substituting weed for cbd buds, because your body and mind is in a habit routine although you won’t get high it may take the nerve off and st least help your brain cope