Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can’t get High...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MartaMolotov, May 6, 2018.

1. Enjoy lol i remember my 1st weed buzz lol i was like im fuckin high man . Oh it was great and i never got a buzz either the 1st 2 weeks i started smoking but everyone elsr did. Your times coming happy smoking.

2. Try inhaling. Crazy thought, I know but maybe it will work. Who knows?

3. Good luck, I hope it works out and gets you giggling and having a good time with your fiance. I am getting married in October and my fiance and I get blazed every night together. Hell, we started hanging out again years ago because I was the only one in the area she knew with cannabis haha

4. ! I’ve always taken a drag and taken a sharp breath in and let it out since I don’t want to get crazy stoned. I’ll definitely try your method :)

You need to first get stoned then worry about getting crazy stoned.
    Just relax and go with the flow, don't try and fight it.

:smoke: