Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can’t get high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by northern.man, Feb 18, 2018.

1. has anyone ever heard of this? My dad has a medical card and so far he can’t get high. It’s been months of daily use. First I thought his weed was junk, so we all took a few tokes and it’s strong sativa. Very potent stuff. Lab tested and everything. But he can smoke a pile of it, eat some edibles on top and won’t get high. I can’t find any literature on the subject but it’s like he’s immune lol

2. It could be that it is treating him well. Some people who need cannabis really only feel normal when smoking. Also with the medical edibles is he taking CBD edibles? Increase the edible dosage. How many mg are the edibles

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

3. He's not immune as nobody is. We all get hammered at some dose.
    My neighbor is a hard to stone one and eventually I got tired of his whining and handed him 10 of my hash caps with instruction on their use. Dumb ass took all 10 then called me crying cause he has the spins and was down on his knees with the dry heaves for 8 hours.
    Make some edible oil with this recipe and he'll get off.
    Decarb all material first 240 F for 40 minutes
    5 grams hash
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 min
    Done.
    About 30 really potent doses. Cap it or add to the oil called for in any baked good like cookies or brownies.

[​IMG]

Nobody is immune to this stuff. :)
    Do take care as just 1 drop of this stuff can send a normal person like my wife way over the line into outer space and she's pissed as hell when she finally comes down.
    [​IMG]
    Most store edibles are just to low in mg to feel at all. 10mg the new Colorado limit wouldn't do anything to me. Hell 10 wouldn't, 100 might but who wants to want a 100 gummies to get high ?? I'd puke before I felt anything.
    These caps when full are in the 100-150mg range.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. typically indulging in an activity means it's working for the individual in said activity. i mean, when i smoke and then smoke more its probably the smoke that works for me.