Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can’t cough completely??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tiffyy, Jul 28, 2018.

1. i’ve only been smoking for about half a year, but i’ve had this cough for the past kinda month and a half . i can’t completely cough. like i can’t push enough air out of my throat to actually make a full cough . is this a normal thing??? should i be worried ?? thanks in advance .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Smoking anything is bad for your body. First I would recommend seeing a doctor. If you chose not to go that route, I would recommend stopping smoking, switching to vaping, and if it doesn't improve, see a doctor.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I still smoke after 6 years of smoking bud. See smoking anything is bad for lungs even cannabis. Cannabis is good the mind but, not necessarily for the lungs when ignited.

Switch to a vaporizer if you care for your lung health. I don't so, I still continue to smoke my cannabis.

All of us smokers and, people around smoke are damaging our lung Cecilia with tar and, lining it with a thick film of tar as well this happens when we inhale any kind of smoke including but not limited to: Campfires, cigarettes(will cause cancer though), cigars(not supposed to but some do for some reason), and, cannabis, BBQ's, welding smoke(really try not to inhale), construction sites, ect. Anything with smoke.

Some of these will NOT cause cancer but, its worth noting that some may experience smoker's cough or bronchitis. I have gotten both and, always have smoker's cough.