Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can’t controll the smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Firetoilet, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Second time buying bud I got it from a different dealer because this guy has better stuff right. I used to store it in a glass mason jar type I got from Walmart, and that was fine and would hold the smell, but my new stuff is leaking right through it. When I bought it, I put it in the jar right away, and when I got home after the day, my bag smelled strongly like weed. I ended up triple bagging the weed and inside the jar, but I can still smell it through all the layers. What am I doing wrong lmao?? Gotta be descriete ya know

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buy a new mason jar - They are designed to be air tight, which also means smell proof!
    Your jar obviously has a leak in the rubber seal.
    I store 3 oz plus in my jars (of gorilla glue) which STINKS and i cannot smell anything once jarred.
    Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It's probably not leaking. You're handling the weed and then you're handling the jar, and some of the sticky icky transfers from your fingers to the glass and lid. This is common. Clean your hands before you put the jar away. Your previous weed contaminated the jar too, but wasn't as potent to notice.

You can easily prove whether or not the jar is 'leaking'. Hold it underwater. No air bubbles, it's not leaking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well, outside of just buying a fresher, better sealing jar, if you are looking for an alternative method. Double/tripe bag the herb, put it in a new pill container then double/triple wrap the pill container. Sounds weird, but trust me, shit works really well. Best of luck, dude!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

5. Yes the rubber on them dont last that long snap lock tubs I find are good and air tight for longer.

• Agree Agree x 1