Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Camping

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sweetfirst, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Me and some 10 other freinds are going camping for my birthday tonight, its in a puplic area of a puplic footpath. We've got 2 blunts a bong and will be making a couople of joints. my mum said she'll be coming by butnot coming into out little area at some point. Please guys, is there anyway we can stop the weed from smelling as much? ill get into serious trouble if i get caught. we're by a river in a seculeded path of trees then followed by woods on one side of the river and then the entrance has a huge feild by it. please help me out guys :)

2. Homemade Spoof or vaporizer.

3. You'll have to smoke those blunts outside your tent and brush your teeth, and wash your hands afterwards.

What are you, 15? If you night get in trouble, don't risk it.

4. You're outside. What the fuck do you care if anything smells like weed? If anything, your clothes and your breath will smell like it, and that's all on you. Just don't be underage and you'll be fine.

5. Lol way to basically give away that you're underage. What kind of 18 year olds mother checks on them while they are camping?

6. Lol, serious trouble, huh? If it's that risky, just don't smoke. If you're truly 18, you should be smart enough to know when to smoke and when not to smoke.

7. Make edibles you'll be sky, no smell

8. After reading your post, I've come to the conclusion that you simply can't not be underage.