Camping + Weed is amazing

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by ILLICIUM, May 25, 2009.

1. God I thought my views were good. This is on another level. You sir, are a very lucky man to have that on your doorstep. :hello: :D

2. nothing tops sitting on a mountain top with a j in the wild...go glacier montana!<--

3. Just got back from 3 days in Ojai, and it was amazing. I love camping so much...medicated the entire time.

4. i was just honestly telling my friends about how amazing camping and blazing is. i really wanna do it again

5. ya, I wanna see more of NW montana really bad. glacier would be cool, but I especially wanna backpack a certain wilderness area in the area that shall remain unnamed.

6. getting drunk around a campfire late at night is always a time. never enjoyed it with bud but i bet it would be incredible.

7. Sounds like the Shite.

:p

8. i've been wanting to camp and blaze for a while now. that shit would be so fun...few beers, campfire, blunts goin round while we roast marshmellows.....chillllllllll :cool:

9. that wouldnt happen to be st augustine, anastasia state park would it? that place is the fuckin shit

10. nice.

I just went to a wedding in Ojai- Id' never heard of the place, but it was really cool.

11. Good thread! +rep

Nothing goes better with weed than nature. Hiking, camping, canoeing, it's all good!

12. Those photos of Montana are amazing! Almost puts Colorado to shame.

I'm dying to do this this summer. Anyone in the Utah/Colorado area wanna organize something?

13. Awesome pictures. For sure.

14. Definitely. Just bring a grill, some beer and your best friends. I don't camp with girls though, especially high. Oh, and set the tent up before you smoke. The one time we rushed it and did the opposite we took 2 hours to set the tent up.

15. I agree 100%!:smoke:

16. Oh man, camping with weed is one of my most favorite things. Nothing nicer than you, a few mates, the woods and some ganja to show you what is important in life.

17. My first experience with smoking was during a camping trip next to a lake in the mountains behind my old house. Absolutely amazing. Can't wait to go camp up in VT this summer, amazing swimming holes in the area :hello:

18. camping and smoking is amazing

went backyard camping the other day for lack of a good camping spot (totally had to macguyver the tent cuz the supports were all broken so i tied it up to trees to hold it open)
    smoked like a hippie and it was great

19. Camping high is one of my favorite things to do, until a bear comes to your campsite to fuck it all up. Bears are the biggest buzz kill in the woods. Burgers + Weed + Woods - Bears = Awesomeness.

20. it is pretty fun
    but i cant camp longer then 2 or 3 days
    i just hate being dirty for that long haha