Camping trip!

Discussion in 'General' started by patentpending, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Hell yeah, I just got back from an awesome camping trip. My family was gonna go anyways to a place we go every year by the ocean(Kalaloch) so I invited my 2 best friends along, MJ and Nate. So we smoked every night and every morning, until the weed ran out. But the most fun was probably fishing. We made a trail to a log across the river(the tree was about 5 feet wide and like 100 feet long) and we blazed there and then ran to the lodge store and spent 10 bucks on 25 yards of line and some weights and some hooks. We didn't even use fishing poles we just threw the line out and pulled it back in but it worked really good, we caught 4 rainbow trout that were big enough to keep the first day and then the second day we caught 2 more about the same size and I had a rainbow trout that was about 18 inches long, it was fricking huge and the line cut my hand when i was hauling the fish in, but I got it onto the log and we were trying to get the hook out and you can guess what heppened next :(. It fell back in the river. But that was my biggest disappointment of the trip. The weed was fucking great, we had 2 grams of snowcap and 2 grams of trainwreck plus about 2 grams of some other shit I had before. We brought one bong and one pipe and we hotboxed our tent at night. We were only there for 3 days but it was hella fun. Just thought I'd share since I had a ton of fun.

2. sweet man sounds like a good time.

and always remember to use paragraphs

3. I always write in paragraphs. It's usually just one though :p

4. Hah awesome story. Theres really not much better than nature, weed, and fishing all put together.

5. Yeah and we got lucky on the weather too, it's not normal for it to be in the 70's 3 days in a row anywhere in washington, let alone on the coast. And we're going fishing this weekend too, just going to my uncles house and gonna borrow his boat and go out on the lake. Of course MJ will be present on that trip too.