Camping trip

Discussion in 'General' started by AdenaDuvessa, Sep 7, 2013.

1. #1 AdenaDuvessa, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
    So my boyfriend has never been camping before and we really want to go since we have time off to do so my only thing is I don't really know the area well enough to know where's a good place to go or a somewhat cheep place. Some place around the Virginia beach area would be nice. Any help is appreciated!! We are trying to go tent camping by the way if that helps. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Your bf is a lucky dude. My favorite time was when my ex and I went camping alone. Good times

3. Not trying to be rude but look on google and search for virginia beach camping or whatever the name of the county is and look at the reviews for each place.

Chances are there are not a lot of people who are on here that live in virginia beach AND know the camping areas.

4. watch out for mountain lions

5. First landing state park. Decent privacy but still close to the beach. Been there plenty of times, they have tent and camper sites. Only about $25 per night. Check it out!

6. I just found that place lol. I'm sure we are going to go check that one out. Do you need reservations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

7. The times i have went, we called a few week ahead to reserve the spots.

8. Thanks I've tried that already and I just thought I'd ask on here to see what ppl come up with. Doesn't hurt to try lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free