Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Camping trip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420rocketbong, May 15, 2012.

1. Hey GC

Well, I'm planning a camping trip for me and my friends. We plan to go by train into the village then walk ten k to the campsite.We will be carring our back packs and all our gear apart from tents cuz that's sorted. Now I have some questions

Will the camp site mind/know if we're smoking
    Is hot boxing a tent a good idea
    Will there be a problem taking weed on the train
    Should I invite my non smoking friend

2. The camp site does not need to know, if you don't tell them or smoke in front of a park ranger they wont know.

Hot boxing a tent is THE BEST! My friends and I do this all the time, its great!

Not sure about weed on the train, I think you should be fine if you keep it in your bag (secret pocket if possible?)

If everyone else is smoking will he feel left out? If you do invite him make sure to tell him everyone will be smoking.

I'm going camping next week! I'm so excited because two of my friends and I will be playing mario (for all of our first times! :eek: ) and were all bringing hella weed :smoke: