Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

camping out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kief Erikson, Apr 8, 2010.

1. So for my birthday is coming up and I plan on buying an O and smoking my friends up. The original plan was to just camp out in my backyard with this kinda badass old tent I got from my dad. We've done it before and it was pretty fun but a few days ago I thought of just throwing a tarp down with some blankets and sleeping out under the stars. I think it sounds like a pretty awesome way to your birthday. I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this or really has an opinions about it?

2. it all depends on the weather. sleeping under the stars can be great if its warm at night or u have a good sleeping bag. personally, i prefer a light backpacking tent with a netted top u can see out of. that way ur covered and can still see the stars and everything. have fun man!! and have a good b-day:smoke:

3. Thanks for the birthday wish man and yeah I would totally use a tent like the one you described if I had one. I might think about getting one it would come in handy. Hopefully the weather stays nice. Here in West Virginia we've had about a week or 2 of really nice weather for early spring but it's supposed to cool down this weekend. Hopefully it'll warm up again cause that seems like the only thing that would force us to use the tent or stay inside and who would want to get baked inside when you could be star gazing.