Camp out

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by davidn420, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Me and a buddy are gonna camp out in my backyard and have a bonfire and some music and smoke up. Whats some stuff we can have out there and do to make it more fun? Besides food and shit.

2. Um...more food and stuff? Pot? Music? Fire? I think you have it covered, bro.:smoke:

3. BEER! Girls! :)

4. Because you know how much girls love to do nothing while 2 guys smoke, eat and chill.

They'd be bored so quick and leave unless they were there for free pot.

5. [quote name='"detailed one"']BEER! Girls! :)[/quote]

I don't drink and yeah that other guy covered the girls.

6. Man I hate fake women, gotta dig deep if ya want something good.

7. make smores... the store carries those new marshmallows that are mega huge... nothing like eating smores when totally fucked up

you could also make brownies... just make sure they have weed in them... way more fun

8. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']make smores... the store carries those new marshmallows that are mega huge... nothing like eating smores when totally fucked up

you could also make brownies... just make sure they have weed in them... way more fun[/quote]

I made weed cookies :D and yeah good idea with smores!

9. Get a deck of cards and play egyptian rat slap. That shit can go on for hours..

10. [quote name='"Immoliate"']Get a deck of cards and play egyptian rat slap. That shit can go on for hours..[/quote]

Yeah nice