Camp Fire Acoustic (Post Your Stuff)

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by AR Toasty, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Alex Ebert again. Mucked the lyrics again.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. This one slipped under my radar! Wow, great stuff! Love the lyrics! Another great song. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Beautiful!!! Loved the "Truth" song too! Definitely gonna check this guy out.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Wholly recommend checking out his many projects! You might be familiar with his band, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, who do the song "Home" - Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my Ma and Pa.... Home is wherever I'm with you. He also composed the score for the Robert Redford flick, All Is Lost. Dude has levels on levels of talent!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. This one was a few weeks ago, but I never posted it. Reckon it's a good jam for this full moon vibe :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. A little sad here so here's a little something I wrote to put it into creativity. Hope you enjoy!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Beautiful. <3 :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Great Songs Both of You I Just Listen to Them Both. Much Respect @AR Toasty @HazelMoon :love::inlove:;wub::thankyou:

Also KK I sent You a PM too Sis Did it Work?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Thank you sis. <3 And yes, got your PM and replied!!! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Made this high asf. I didn't record the individual instruments but I composed the arrangement, layered drums and mixed and Mastered it.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Lotta emotion in that big voice of yours, as always, Hazel! :coolalt:

I always dig your beats, bro. This one's very groovy. I'd like to hear you spit some bars too!

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Y'know those songs that you wish you would have written, or you wish you could write like? This is one of them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. So we are stuck on this song because he likes dancing to it before bed lol.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Trip to the 80s, anyone?

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Nice One Again Andy! Much Love My Friend :)

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. This one's been on the burner for a few weeks now. Nothing like a jolly melody and a catchy hook to brighten up some heartache, right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Love it! Very powerful. I haven't been on the forum much lately but I'm coming back. Great to hear you again!!! :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Thank you so much! I missed this reply. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Nice!
    Jose Gonzalez does a juicy cover of this as well. Heartbreaker for sure

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Thanks man! Love Jose Gonzalez.

• Winner Winner x 1