Camp bisco 2013

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by TheGreenLife420, Oct 12, 2012.

1. so i ve been planning on going and was supposed to ride up with a crew. Long story short they bailed and i still got a carpass and ticket and shit so i guess that i ll be going to bisco solo. Not tooo worried though i know some other people that are going to it and i m sure i ll make friends with neighbors. Any 508 blades lookin for a ride ?

2. Just got my tickets in the mail! So stoked! Does anyone know if the gates will be open all night on the 10th or if they close after a certain time? I'd prob be getting out of work around 12am so...idk if they would stay open way late.

3. i shall be going. i can't wait, there's a pretty good lineup and i haven't been to any festivals yet this summer

4. So disappointed I can't go, my ride fell through. Everyone enjoy the fuck out of it for me  :smoke:

5. Dude they have ride shares if your looking for one. Just ask around the facebook page and throw down for gas. 

6. Not really my cup of tea.. only person I'd see on that line up is Seven Lions..

DAT TRANCESTEP

7. So tomorrows the day!!! Anyone tryna meet up and burn tomorrow before the real festives begin?

8. friend of mine said she had been waiting HOURS to get in because the grounds are oversaturated

9. aint that shit going on today?

i would laugh if someone whos at bisco is on GC right now instead of getting weird. lol

This is true. My friends said they had to wait 12 hours to get in. They've been going for the past 3 years. That was their last time.