Camp bisco 2013

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by TheGreenLife420, Oct 12, 2012.

1. I went last year and was 95% sure I'd be attending again this year, and with the line-up announcement today I'm fully on board. Last year I was blown away every night. Atmosphere, Skrillex, Bassnectar, Porter and Zedd's collaborative set, Dillon Francis, Dada Life, and like a million other guys I forgot to mention...I don't think this year quite matches last year but it's damn close. Flux Pavillion on the main stage is gonna be awesome, and as a hip-hop head I'm pumped to finally see Macklemore, El-P, and Killer Mike. There's a lot of DJ's on the bill that I've heard of but never actually listened to so I'm pumped to discover some new shit as well.

Fuck. Camp needs to happen now. Can't believe it's been seven months since last year but that means we're more than halfway there!

2. I have not been to Camp Bisco but I think I am going to go to it this year. The lineup is a pretty good mix of livetronica/jam and DJs. My one friend is big into the electronic scene at the moment and I absolutley love some of the bands playing. (Umphrey's, Lotus, RUBBLEBUCKET!). This could be a great weekend of music and fun.

Not to thrilled about what I have heard about the demographics of the crowd. But like someone mentioned, going in with an open mind and smiling face. Shouldn't be hard to make friends.

Any tips on camping areas?

Also, MCP has a contest going to win free passes -> Camp Bisco Contest

Winning passes would obviously seal the deal.

3. I will be in attendance if all goes as planned.

4. I went to bisco last year and it was awesome. I had great neighbors on one side, didn't really talk to the people on the other side. Def has the best festival lineup to date this coming summer. Lineup was better last year but this year is still sick.

I only have two complaints about bisco. One, there really isn't much grass and cool scenery. It is really rocky and dirt everywhere so not as nice as a place like All Good (while in WV) or my favorite Electric Forest. Two, while most everyone i met and interacted with were really cool people, the bisco crowd is a bit grimier than the normal fest or edm crowd. Biscuit fans like to go hard and what i mean is every time i went down to the main area i saw someone getting carted off for oding or seizuring. It just can give you a weird vibe while walking along spun as shit. Not fun to see. But either way it was super fun, just stay safe and it will be fun. It just creeps me out when i see people od and i saw it way too much at bisco last year.

5. dude thats awesome. legit guard for sure

I would go to bisco but I am not crazy about the lineup.. not enough trance for me

6. yes I am going to be attending, just bought my ticket a couple daze ago. Really excited the Disco Biscuits, Umphrey's, Lotus & Sts9!! plus some other remarkable talent will be at Camp this year!

7. I can't even put my finger on the best acts cause their all so good lol, can't wait for dillon tho, fav show of bisco IMO

8. Completely agree man, glad I'm not the only one goin pretty much just for the jam scene ;)

9. Officially purchased my ticket to Camp Bisco XII.

10. where is this?

11. I have a question about Bisco; When do they let you set up your tent? The festival, this year, is from July 11-13, can I set my tent up on the night of July 10th? Or do I have to come early July 11 and set up?

12. "The campgrounds will open on Thursday morning (exact times TBD), July 11th 2013 and will close at noon on Sunday July 14th."

So I'd assume not at night, have to wait until the grounds open up.

13. #35 denieddd, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    debating on this event never been there, heard its sweet but been hearing their having feds on bisco ground making arrests this year *dont know if true

14. Oh, sweet, where did you find that? I've been looking all through the FAQ's but didn't see that.

15. really doubt the angels want feds there. but even if they are there, most likely you're not who they're looking to bust.

16. I'm gonna get my tickets on Thursday if all goes as planned, def keeping my fingers crossed. 

17. It's on the camping page

18. I just bought my tickets! I'll be spreading the good vibes with you all in July  :hello: