Camo Shorts

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Huey_Freeman, Jul 9, 2013.

1. How do you feel about camo cargos? Ever since Wiz Khalifa in 09' a lot of douches started wearing them, but it has kind of died down lately. I have one pair that I got a long time ago from AE and I wear them occasionally. Absolutely cannot wear them more than twice a month, but when I do wear them I love it because they match almost anything. Black, grey, tan, almost any dark shade of a color. But there is also a lot of rednecks that wear camo and it makes my eyes bleed (camo and neon orange when they are not hunting ugh..)

Do you wear camo gear for fashion/casual wear (not when hunting/there's a purpose)?

2. camo shorts are cool but you do see them a lot, i wanted a pair but i never did buy any.

3. I never worn a pair a couple years back I wanted them but I saw too much hype around them so I didn't cop 'em

4. I just picked up some camo shorts lol the grey & white color. Also got some all grey shorts that were similar to camo ones. Not much of a shorts person besides my basketball shorts when i work out, but i wouldnt wear those in public. But its been getting hot out here so i had to try something different. 

5. cargo shorts (with the two extra pockets on either side) are not the most fashionable thing around, at least wear i'm from lol

6. camo is always in fashion in my area lol

7. Well camo shorts are just part of my metalhead attire, it isn't for fashion, its to hide the stains from not washing often lol. I had 2 pairs but idk where one went. All I wear are either camo shorts, cut off jeans, or non-cut off jeans. I prefer the jeans to be black but I own some lighter ones too.

8. The king of camo shorts... Dimebag Darrel :metal:
    [​IMG]

9. yea i mean camo's chill, but the cargo part is what's frowned upon

10. #10 squidrick420, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Only if you care about fashion lol. I could care less about whether or not I look like I am in style; I honestly prefer to defy all modern fashion and look how I wanna look. I wear whatever can withstand my reckless lifestyle and hold all my things. Cargo rules for that.

11. I am wearing a pair of army camo shorts as I type this. Made Ted Nugent look sexy.

haha you got me on that one

13. Man, if you see them a lot, they definitely aren't doing their job.

14. Fashion is pointless IMO haha. One day I may wear crusty camo shorts and a sleeveless shirt to my college classes, the next I may wear corduroy pants and a stripped sweater with my homemade black sabbath hat lol. Even when I dress 'nice' I still hide bits and pieces of my inner punk in my outfit.

15. being even a little fashion-conscious goes a long way, especially with the ladies. i'm from a big city but go to a college with a lot of suburban kids, so i try to dress preppy with just a little street thrown in

16. I've worn camo shorts since I was a kid and still wear them now, wore them the whole time. I don't mind really I just can't stand guys with real skinny or short shorts.

17. I would if I were a hick (republican).

18. Camo isn't dying around here, as far as cargos go. I'm not a fan of them, but the other day I saw a red pair and thought it looked pretty sick.

As long as it's not god damned chubbies shorts, I'm fine.

19. What are chubbies shorts? haha

20. All the hooplah among the contemporary college fraternity brothers. They're just brightly colored shorter-than-should-be-shorts. It's terrible.

http://www.chubbiesshorts.com/