Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cammabis effect on cholesterol

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by orange24, Mar 17, 2015.

1. #1 orange24, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    Anyone know?

Cannabis*

2. .

Attached Files:

3. Makes no sense

4. If you google it real quick it will show a few links with some interesting question and answer stuff, and some other articles worth checking out. 

5. It's all back and forth

6. Googling doesn't do very much, you get both sides

7. cannabis certainly affected my metabolism when I started consuming it, lost some weight and have been steady at weight since.because it makes you hungry with the munchies I would think that it would help to offset cholesterol in a way as long as you eat healthy alongside cannabis use. with the urge to eat your metabolism is speeding up and using what is in there instead of a build up or blocks (cholesterol).