Cameron's Collection. Scientific Glass Enthusiast

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by camjenk, Nov 29, 2011.

1. #21 CheechNBong420, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Thanks alot!

is this what you were looking for?
    Toro Microverter Vapor Rig - HighPriorityGlass

2. [quote name='"CheechNBong420"']

Thanks alot!

is this what you were looking for?
    Toro Microverter Vapor Rig - HighPriorityGlass[/quote]

Holy shit thanks for finding that. :)
    I want a good small oil rig, also you should check dirty rico's vapor tubes and tell me your opinion if you get a chance

3. [quote name='"420GanjaPlanta"']

Dayum never seen one of those before im not evern sure how that would work?[/quote]

Step 1: look up BhO
    Step 2: look up titanium nails/domes 4 oil
    Step 3: watch videos in my YouTube of hash hits.

Win!

4. I know wat the nails n domes r I just need to know how to make the oil. Honey oil right?

5. [quote name='"420GanjaPlanta"']

I know wat the nails n domes r I just need to know how to make the oil. Honey oil right?[/quote]

It's called butane hash oil, that's what BhO stands for. Check out how to's on YouTube they will tell you how to make it. As far as using it yourself just grab a torch and watch a few YouTube videos of the nail, and you should be dabbing soon enough.

Looks like this when done correctly...

Attached Files:

6. Where be the pics/bids of the 2011bc? Post bubblss

7. So its this?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBv6EPc1SM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Making BHO. (Butane Honey Oil) - YouTube[/ame]

And then it dries?

8. heres the 2011bc netline guys, finally got the 2011bc videos uploaded to the youtubez.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FgducZm3Jw]2011bc Netline to Tophat (gridded) - YouTube[/ame]

Yes.
    Thats it exactly.

9. Dude that 2011 bc is sick, glad I waited round for that

10. Thanks lot man got a sour extract tube at me LHS, making first batchsoon hopefully +rep!!!

11. [quote name='"420GanjaPlanta"']Thanks lot man got a sour extract tube at me LHS, making first batchsoon hopefully +rep!!![/quote]

Anytime, enjoy your bho my friend. Also just reuploaded the 2011bc video. In better quality, enjoy!

12. Nice collection! What do you think about the bent male joint on the Hitman?

That aspect has swayed me from purchasing a hitman or two in the past- I turned down a Hitman/SG collab with a bent joint, and I'm glad I did because I found one with a straight joint a couple weeks later anyway. Although it was much more extreme with that piece; it was nearly 45, to the point where a large dab could easily flow off the side of a V2 nail. I see that yours is just a slight tilt though, nothing like what I just mentioned. I've been thinking about purchasing one of the new Hitman sidecars if I come across one that I like. It has the same perc as yours. How do you like the perc?

13. I havent experienced anything like the brilliance perc before, the bubbles stack comparable to a king stemline. I can see what you mean with the bent natural downstem, that would be a bitch with a flat top nail. I have no trouble using the cupped V3 nail. Overall I like my hitman better than any other oil piece I have. They clear extremely fast, they are very sturdy, and the perc functions like few others. It truly is a brilliant design, I'd say invest in one you can never go wrong with hitman, your going to love it man.

Also, I just picked up a DG fritted disc from NVS in portland.
    CHECK IT OUT if you like them bubble stacks
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckQUdQlFW8Y&feature=plcp&context=C36564e4UDOEgsToPDskLWbCG5GKK_Rluvz6iCqp_M]DG - Fritted Disc - YouTube[/ame]