Cameras in the Woods

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by J-dubb, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, thanks for checkin out this thread. So a buddy and I are planning a grow for this summer in the few acres behind his house. It's a well forested, wetland kind of area. So we have settled on this one spot that's pretty secluded by all sorts of scrub shrub, a muddy creek, stingy nettles, and thorny plants. I feel like the possibility of someone finding it way back there is small but just in case of such a situation where someone does, do you think cops would just rip up the couple of plants or try to set up little cameras at the plot to catch us? It doesn't really make sense that they would do this for just a few plants but I've heard a story or two of when they put up little deer cams to catch the perpatrators. Let me know what you think or if you know of cops doing this at all. Thanks.

2. water that shit from 20 feet away with a squirt gun

that way there is no trail going to your crop
    ;)

^lol just a stoner idea...

3. he needs a super soaker laced with the right nutrients

4. hahaha, that's classic, they would have video footage of water being sprayed from somewhere out of the scene. I'm more worried about the harvest though.

5. Just search every tree in the area. The cameras cant shoot photos from that far away, so if you just search a bunch of trees in the area, and you DO find a camera, just take it. Destroy it though, who knows if it has a GPS unit on it or something.

6. If its on his property, There wouldnt be any way they could legally put a cam out there. But if its like a place anyone could go, who knows.

7. You could always set a camera up yourself. You can get a motion/ heat sensing camera for under $35. That way you will know if anyone does visit your patch.

8. I just observe around yourself when u get to your plants. They just can't nab you becuase of a picture taken of yourself while your in the woods. They would need evidence of of yourself with cannabis plants.

Look shocked everytime you get to your plants like its your the first time finding it everytime hahaha

HOLY SHIT! someone planted marijuana on my property!!!! Hahaha

9. Thanks for the hints everyone.

10. Hahahahahaha :smoking:

11. If the cops are going to put cameras up, they are required to destroy the plants first. They cannot allow plants to re-enter the market after being discovered. Think about it, why would they go through the hassle of installing a camera to take your picture, when you could potentially show up on harvest day with masks and tape on your shoes? If you're really paranoid, thinkgeek sells hidden camera detectors for $22 ThinkGeek :: Hidden Camera Detector

12. You make a good point Mothy. That helps a lot.