Camera Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Turko, Feb 6, 2013.

1. So tomorrow I'm going to a talent show and my friends hand is playing in a basically a High School Theater. You know like the standard size ones. sorta big but not that big, regular theater lights nothing fancy. Hopefully you guys understand the setup. Il be going with a EOS Rebel T2i with a EFS 18-135mm lens. Il be in the 3rd row on the right more or less. Can anyone help me with any kind of tips? Like anything lol. Im interested in learning and I want the pictures to be good. Thank you my friends

2. [quote name='"Turko"']So tomorrow I'm going to a talent show and my friends band is playing in a basically a High School Theater. You know like the standard size ones. sorta big but not that big, regular theater lights nothing fancy. Hopefully you guys understand the setup. Il be going with a EOS Rebel T2i with a EFS 18-135mm lens. Il be in the 3rd row on the right more or less. Can anyone help me with any kind of tips? Like anything lol. Im interested in learning and I want the pictures to be good. Thank you my friends[/quote]

Keep smoking my friends