Camellia sinensis appreciation thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by LSDemon, Feb 10, 2009.

1. That's right Tea!

Who else out there thinks sitting back after a hard day with a big fat J in one hand and a hot tea in the other is one greatest pastimes one can undertake?

I sure do.

It is the most widely consumed beverage after water. If only weed smoke was the most widely inhaled substance after air:p

2. hell yes! there's a super asain market in my hood and they have an array of organic loose leaf teas. I've been experimenting for a while trying for the perfect iced tea recipe. here it is:

4 tea bags black tea
    1 tea bag oolong (peppermint is ok too)
    3 tablespoons sugar

boil two cups cold water. add sugar to 2 quart pitcher. tie tea bags together together, place in pitcher. pour hot water over tea bags, stirr lightly as you pour. let steep 5-20 minutes (i like 20 minutes best). remove tea bags, squeeze excess water. add cold water and stir. let chill. add lemon if you like. i use organic tea

3. Awesome man, ill be trying that soon for sure. Glad theres someone out there who can dig it. Dont for get to add a J hehe :hello:

4. Bump.

I know many people thinks it homo drinking tea or whatever but I need to see some love!

Its the second best herb, seriously.

5. #5 zoranj, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    I'm sitting here with a cup of tea in one hand and a joint in the other (well not at the moment since I'm typing, but, you get the idea..). Just like the OP, it's one of my favorite things.

Mmmm :yummy: