Camel Snus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by theflduck, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Does anybody like it?
    And is it safe to swallow? i just got a few tins and i was jw.

2. That shit is NASTY. N-A-S-T-Y . It burned and blah. Stick to cigarettes (or weed lolz)!

3. yah, completely agree. Is the stuff cheap?

4. Yeah it's not too good. im regretting buying it. Oh well.
    And i'll be toking it tonight, so no worries ;).
    P.s. i got smokes too, but im trying not too ;)

5. i like it, and ya its ok to swallow, it kinda says right on the tin

6. Are you serious? Please tell me you don't smoke snus... like really? Wow.

7. LOL pretty sure he meant weed, ....i hope

8. Yes i ment weed, haha sorry. Toking it probably wasnt a good choice of words.
    And i didnt know that it ment like you could swallow it, haha

Not really. like 5$ a tin

9. lol thought so

10. agreed, i love snus lol i need like 5 to give me a buzz.

as to the swallowing part, dont swallow i have a buddy who started swallowing that shit and 3 months later *BAM* throat cancer.
    He's fine beacause they found it in its very early phase.

it's not worth the risk of throat cancer.

It's deffinetly worth the risk for gum cancer though.

11. Holy fucking shit dude, throat cancer?
    You just scared the shit outta me!
    Prob. cuz im paranoid as shit right now ;)
    aha. Damn dude. thanks for the warning

12. I got it free with a free pack of camel crush at a music festival this year. It was some kind of promotion.

13. Dude +rep for camel crush.
    Everybody thinks im crazy, but i love them. haha

14. Lol thanks. those things are the shit.

15. haha no prob. we were on the same wrestling team in college and he was from the south and all he did was dip. he stopped chewin grizz and started popin suns and 3 months later...

he quit

16. fucking throat cancer!!!? but it says right on the fuckin tin no spitting required, as in swallowing you mean just not spiting right? not like swallowing the pouch when your done

17. There is actually no proof on snus causing any of the common cancers that go with dip or smoking. Slight possiblity it seems of pancratic cancer.

Honestly I like them at work, I think everybodys problem with them is they want it to be the same buzz as a cig. If you want a cig buzz then smoke a cig. And I actually hardly ever pay for it, sign up on the camel website and you get free coupons. Which means you get free storage tins, though for purposes of weed storage remember they are not air tight.

18. Yeah, i'd love to subscribe, but im not 21, haha. It's funny, you turn 18 and theres still websites you can't subscribe to, what a joke. lmao.
    And yeah if u want a buzz with these you have to put like 3 in your mouth, which i dont plan on doing. I don't care about the buzz because i still smoke. If i want a buzz, i will go smoke, and i think people need to realize that

19. The reason why you don't have to spit it is because the tobacco is pasteurized. I found these extremely low in nicotine, as I had to pack 4 pouches in at once to even feel something. Studies have shown that in Sweden (highest users of snus tobacco) the rate of mouth, gum, throat cancers is significantly lower than other industrial nations.

20. When they first started putting it on the market it was really cheap, like $2 for the tin. My friend bought some and as I was at his house drinking some cold ones I pretty much ran through his can. It's not terrible, but not great, either.. After like 2 pinches from it, it starts getting irritating to swallow, and not too pleasant. I'd take some if it was offered but wouldn't spend my money on it.