Camel SNUS

Discussion in 'General' started by sh0k, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Yeah its a tobacco buzz but snus actually tastes good when you swallow it you don't even realize that its tobacco i use it all the time at work i work at a golf course and i just throw em in all day but never have to spit its nice and im not addicted at all dont smoke cigs nothing just throw em in at work on occasion

2. I saw this for sale at my gas station but i didnt know what the fuck it was so i havent tried it.

3. It's like a huge head rush and will leave you fairly dizzy.

I'll put in a big pinch, throw the headphones on and just zone out.

4. #44 Bencker, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Haven't tried camel snus, although today I bought this awesome snus with whiskey flavor, haven't had it in a while, its tasty.

Oh hell yeah, everyone in my family and most of my friend use it. even my mom, haha.

5. Its pretty good, always makes my mouth fell weird though. Doenst give you as much of a buzz but still pretty good.

6. does it taste like tobacco?
    cause ive always thought dip was gross as fuck, but im intrigued to try this snus y ou all speak of :hippie:

7. not something i would ever try but i heard they are actually quite pleasant.

8. Snus doesn't have that nasty burn your tongue nicotine taste, it's actually quite nice.

9. What gives you the right to tell people that they can't put tobacco in their mouth? They are fully aware of the consequences. Driving is dangerous too, should I tell you that you are not allowed to drive because you might injure somebody or yourself? Do you think that you are smarter than them or something?

10. i really enjoy snus, much better tasting than dip, imo.

i'm never able to find camel snus around here, so i normally get the swedish brand: "General", it's pretty good. i throw in during class often, very relaxing

11. eh, I dont like the shit. Id rather smoke a cigarette.