Camel SNUS

Discussion in 'General' started by sh0k, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Because you totally smoke and would know, right?

2. I suggest you read "The Health Benefits Of Tobacco" by William Douglass.

You do know that soda and refined sugar is much, much worse for you than smoking and/or dipping? Especially with the amounts of sugar most people drink and take in as opposed to someone dipping. So are you gonna go and call out most of the population?

People are capable of making their own decisions man, you're not gonna change what people put into their bodies by basically calling them fools.

3. funny I dont remeber calling anyone a fool. Yes but sugar is natural and is not man made. There is no reason to smoke cigs.

4. I agree with milehigh theres no point in smoking or chewing tobacco, all it does is lead to cancer, shitty teeth, and bad breath but it's your choice.

stick to weed imo

5. Your an idiot, get out of here with your negativity. The government makes money on tobacco, your right. But no one is forcing anyone to use these products. Technically somepeople have a mental addiction to smoking weed, and their dealers are making money! do you hate them?

Seriously dude, people are addicted to sugar and caffiene, do you hate Starbucks and Gushers candy?

If you want to be a member here, then leave your hate at the login page.

6. I never said sugar, I said soda and refined sugar, which are fully man made.

Why do you think the Native Americans smoked tobacco? There is something there, it has been there even before the Government started growing it and taxing it.

There, you basically called us fools.

7. Does anyone remember what this thread was even about?

8. Nothing wrong with natural tobacco imo. But the goverment crude shit is just a way for ppl to kill themselves it seems like. :mad:

9. agree all you want, but you guys dont need to come in here and tell everyone that. We know it causes cancer, we know the governments making money off it (they make money on videogames and shit too, its called a Sales Tax)

Seriously, the OP didnt ask for your opinions on tobacco, and he sure as hell didnt ask for people to come in here hating on people use use tobacco.

10. Camel SNUS. Good shit.

11. I smoke natural tobacco yes, but even with that, I'm tired of being treated like a second class citizen because I like to smoke cigarettes. The same way good folks like Smokentoke420 and the rest of the population who smokes, regardless if it's natural or not, are tired of being treated the way we are treated.

Even with smoking regular smokes, like Camel or Marlboro's, the risk of getting lung cancer, or any other form of cancer, is not extremely high.

If you think the government has a stranglehold on our minds, look at you. You're falling right in with the rest of the population who says weed is horrible, it's the same deal homie.

12. QFT i sort of hate seen blades talk badly about tobacco, after all the people who give us shit about weed, tobacco is no differn't just because it is worse doesn't mean you should judge what we put into our bodies, we all hate it when people do it to us about weed so why do it to another blade about tobacco?

13. Quoting both of these because they basically say what i've been attempting to say in my stoned rants in this thread. haha

14. except for the fact that the risk of getting lung cancer IS and has been PROVEN over and over to cause a MAJOR increase in the risk of getting cancer, i'd agree. except i dont want your second hand cancer causing smoke in my lungs... does second hand weed smoke cause cancer? no.

15. dude no nicotine products give off any type of buzz, but they do keep you grounded on acid.

16. Dude dip will have me buzzing like a montherfucker if I use a huge pinch.

17. i think what smoke is trying to say is..

if ya gonna talk about the negative effects of tobacco, MAKE YA OWN THREAD AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ONE. This thread is about SNUS./not about what your negative opinions of tobacco are.

Actually i got a
    'frost" in my mouth now, the only time i ever do is when i come to gc and see a thread mentioning it/:cool::smoke::smoke:
    doesnt even do much for me, but i caynt go smoke a cig right now, and im loaded as fuck.so eh SNUS is is!!

and its SNOOOSE.

18. whats the buzz like from tobacco?i've only smoked cigars and had a puff of my cousins cigarette just to try it when he had me hold it while he went into the house.

19. You shouldn't have had to rant, the other homie nailed it, smokers really do get treated like second class citizens.

I bet your ninth grade health teacher told you that. Not surprisingly, you/him/her are completely wrong :p