camel menthol crush

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nate256, Jun 6, 2010.

1. I'm not a smoker but I was at a friends house and both my friends, greg and jon were trashed and blazed but I had to go home so I only had a couple drinks cause I had to drive. But I got the urge to smoke a cigarette so I walked to the gas station and called my friend to ask what to get and he suggested the camel crush and man, it was goood. That mint burst blew my mind when I cracked the filter!!!!

2. They are pretty good

3. no lie all the gay dudes i know smoke camel crush's idk why.

4. PREFACE: I hate menthol cigarettes.

Even without crushing the ball I didn't like Crush's. I know they say it's exactly the same as the regular Camel (not light), but it's just not.

My $0.02

5. Haha this is actually very funny because my brother is gay and smokes em haha

6. All gay guys smoke Parliament Lights.

And dicks.

7. Only gay guy I know smokes Winfield Blues.

8. I smoked camel crush for like 3 months..There light, and taste decent. Camel Menthol..the mint green pack taste like Vick's its so minty there terrible. Newports for the fucking win

9. Camel Crushes all the way.

Coming from someone completely hetero.

10. I've always hated the Camel crush's but I am an occasional menthol smoker. Don't really know why.

If I need my mint fix, It's Marlboro Blend 54's or Camel Frost's all the way! :hello:

11. Fuck all those, it's all about Marlboro Smooths and 27s.

12. i dont like them. menthol isnt my thing

13. 27's taste like shit.

14. Are you serious?!?!?! not even...thats all im going to say

15. the gay guy i know who smokes cigs smokes those lol

and wasnt there something about camel crushes being really bad for your lungs cause you get a super burst of menthol or something? i thought they discontinued them....guess i was misinformed(im not a cig smoker)

16. Mmmmmmmm camel crush. My weakness when it comes to cigarettes.

17. Camel Crushes are the only cigs that can get me hooked fast.

18. I don't like them anymore. I don't like the tobacco taste and the menthol is nice but I don't really like menthols so, they aren't for me. But anything after a few beers or a joint (and a bottle of water) is fine by me.

19. dude camel crush's taste like shit if u dont crush the filter. like i smoke marlboro special blend/27's reds which taste sooooo much better. crush's are only good when crushed or drunk.

20. Idk about you pansie asses smoking menthols, but real men smoke marlboro reds, that or maybe im just really high and thinking about fealing like a cowboy.

Smoke a red right before a toke and then one right after the last bong hit , shits epic