Camel Frost Substitute?

Discussion in 'General' started by therealbman, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Okay so ever since they discontinued Camel Frosts I haven't been able to find any other cigarette that came close to the taste of them. So I'm wondering if anyone else here who smokes knows something that is just as good?

Also if anyone knows a place I could order any Camel Frosts online that'd be amazing. I've already looked though and couldn't find anything.

2. Never smoked them and I tried looking for a site where you could buy them but no results.

What about camel crush? Are they like frosts?

3. this.

4. camel number 9 menthols?

5. They still sell Camel Frost in MI....

Try Malboro Smooths or for non menthol Camel Turkish Silvers are delish.

6. personally i think newports are the best menthol. they're strong, and smooth at the same time. i know some people love them and some hate them with passion. i used to hate them, and all menthol, but now it's all i smoke.

7. Anyone ever tried making menthol weed?

I don't smoke tobacco, but the smell of menthols is appealing at times.

8. I put fresh breath drops on weed before. Tasted good.

9. Menthol sucks TBH, it gives me a headache. But I have had Camel Frost, and the only thing that comes close IMO is the Marlboro Smooths.

Camel No.9 Menthol is alright, it is maybe second compared to Smooths in terms of taste compared to the Frost.

Only other thing would be a Camel Crush, the menthol is so strong it has a Icy taste to it.

10. It wasn't really all that menthol-y(?) but kinda sweet/minty. Hard to describe but not really menthol.
    EDIT: specially if it's spearmint.

11. :eek:

holy shit, those were my favourite minty cigs. I loved how they weren't too menthol-ish, mostly like a spearmint sweet flavour.

oh well, I'm continuing my quitting now since I'm not all monkey'd up at a fest anymore :laughing:
    My throat seriously hurts from yelling at STS9 and smoking fuckin Reds because that's all they had at the General store at Waka :eek: Probably smoked like 1 and a 1/2 packs this weekend:mad:

Oh yeah, Marlboro Smooths (another big hit with my lungs this weekend ugh)
    are probably my best suggestion for a Frost substitute. They're pretty yummy :D

12. I used to smoke Menthol, like 2 1/2 years ago or so. But I ran out of cigs, and a buddy gave me a pack of Doral Regs, after them I smoke Camel Wide Lights now, I cant smoke Menthol anymore, it gives me a headache.

I need to quit though, with a mix of nonstop Bong kills, and smoking a pack a day. I am coughing up some really haggerd shit. Good luck Flowerchild :)

13. I smoked Kool menthol lights yesterday and I really liked them.
    I was high, so they tasted extra good.

14. There is no true substiture, Marlboro Smooth are stronger. Frost were like a mild. As well, Smooth's have a chocolate mint taste. Sucks how they have done away with a very popular cigarette but kept some of the nastiest crap. I know that they got heat from the companies saying the name and it being a "signature series" and the way the box looks appealed to kids, but hell. look at the crush, every kids I know that smokes (and I don't condone it, all you have to do is walk in fron tof a mall) they are crush the filter of a crush, because it's "cool"

I have went back to Camel Turkish Royal.