Camel Crushes

Discussion in 'General' started by Atromatic, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Has anyone popped a nice camel crush out when they're baked? Oh the feeling.. :cool:

2. That used to be my cigarette. I quit awhile back but still have the occasional one or five whilst drinking. :cool: I sometimes have dreams and I'm smoking them and I feel that cool sensation in my throat in the dream. Always makes me want to go out and buy a pack. I used to smoke half regular, then pop the menthol half way through...oh god I want one now.

3. I'm assuming you're a woman.
    ?

4. horrible quality cigarettes pumped with additives, no thanks haha.

Smoke a Dunhill, a Nat Sherman, a Davidoff, shit even an american spirit if you want something that actually tastes good and doesn't make you feel like crap later haha

5. Lol, you're smoking cigarettes dude, somehow additives don't matter to most people who are already pumping their lungs full of carcinogens.

Camel crushes are great though yes, that's what I smoked before I quit

6. Yeah I always find it ironically funny when smokers try to bash other smokers based on the type of cigarette. Virtually the same shit, just different label. It's all bad for you one way or another.

7. It's funny how someone can not smoke... yet they are immediately attracted to a thread about cigarettes... Please enlighten all cigarette smokers that cigarettes have tar and cause cancer... because cigarette smokers have no fucking clue....

8. it has nothing to do with being better for you haha

you guys sound no different than somebody saying "well smoking any type of weed gets me high, so I'm just gonna smoke some schwag because its all the same in the end"
    Doesn't that seem a little ridiculous?

Well cured and blended natural tobacco not only tastes a million times better (just how kine bud tastes a million times better than some reggies) than your typical additive pumped 1/3 filler marlboro or camel, but it makes you feel better, and is just overall a much more pleasurable thing to smoke.

9. Thanks for your input, now casually make your way to the nearest traffic, and play in it. Thanks. Anyways, camel crushes... :smoke:

10. I have stayed away from Davidoff for a while, they make cologne..And should stick to it, kinda.

I used to smoke crushes because I would always get like 1$ packs from the camel lady at my local store. That made em pretty worth it..

11. Man if you honestly think an American spirit tastes better or is more enjoyable than a camel crush, more power to you. That's not the case for everyone :smoke:

12. #12 Wiggibow, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    don't post about things in public forums if you don't want dissenting opinions man

I just threw that in there because they're cheap and additive free so they don't make you feel like an ass haha

If you have tried the other brands I mentioned or understood what good tobacco is you would understand what I'm trying to say here

13. #13 Bombur, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    Edit : whoops

14. It's personal preference dude. Sorry that not everybody likes the same cigarette as you.

15. This wasn't a thread about how good or bad they are, this is a praise thread :cool:

16. I never said it wasn't, all I did was explain to you what makes good tobacco, good tobacco hahah
    you don't see people on here saying "oh its all personal preference" when somebody posts a bag of some brick weed, you see people saying "dude you should try to find some better stuff you'll enjoy it way more!"

its the same concept here; I'm simply suggesting that people try something that is better quality, because I feel like anybody would enjoy finding a version of something they like that is somehow even more pleasurable

17. Crushes are great.. They were much better when they first came out though, then again they didn't have FSC when they came out. But the menthol was so strong when you crushed it that it would almost numb your throat.

18. Gave up cigs and dip, only had a few camel crushes not a fan of menthol. Anyways wasn't there something wrong with those and people died from it?

19. [​IMG]

I prefer unfiltered Camels because I'm a man.

20. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

I prefer unfiltered Camels because I'm a man.[/quote]

I remember I got a pack once of unfiltered pall malls....

That stuff will put hair on your chest.